Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR Confirmation letter?  (Read 480 times)

• Liked: 1
ILR Confirmation letter?
« on: June 07, 2006, 09:18:15 AM »
Should I get one?  They sucked the money out in no time flat... they must have e-cheque facilities or something because it came out the day after they received it.  It's been a week and no letter saying "hey we got your stuff"  ..

how long should that take and do you even get one?

The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: ILR Confirmation letter?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »
They usually don't bother with confirmation of receipt letters if it is going straight to being caseworked.  You'd only get a letter before the decision if it were going to be complicated.

Vicky

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »
FWIW I didn't get one, Pam. Mine was sent to NY, but the site said they don't usually send confirmation and I assume that's the same for all of them.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I hope it's nice a straightforward indeed... I was hoping no one would try and sue for back pain related to too much documentation!  ;D ;)
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 09:37:40 AM »
Well I did get a letter in the mail confirming receipt of my application and payment. 

It then says my application is going to a caseworker and unless they need more evidence, or there is a problem why it won't be completed quickly I won't hear anything else from them for now.

So there you go.  :) 

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab