Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NYC Consulate Questions  (Read 528 times)

• Liked: 0
NYC Consulate Questions
« on: January 08, 2006, 07:24:02 PM »
Did anyone just do the walkin appointment? I have one scheduled for the 19th of this month but I was wondering if I needed an appointment just to talk to someone or should i just call?

Re: NYC Consulate Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 10:44:48 AM »
The British Consulate in NYC does NOT allow walk in visits at all
Im not sure about appointments just for queries, as everything i have read seems to lead to Visa applications.
But im sure they will answer all your questions at your appointment.
There is a number to call but it costs $2.10 per minute to call
The number is 1-900 990 8472 if you want to give it a go.
If you have difficulties reaching this number and wish to pay by credit card, you can call 1-800 935 9993.
Monday through Friday, from 0830 to 2030 EST, excluding public holidays.

If you want more info about the whole process then you could try looking at  www.britainusa.com

• Liked: 0
Re: NYC Consulate Questions
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 04:21:36 PM »
i called them and they said basically to get as much information tying me to the united states as possible. i calld my lawyer working on my injury case and she is writing a letter saying I HAVE to be in the US for that and my doctor is writing me a letter stating that i was indeed injured and needed to resign from my job. i am also going to bring copies of my bank statement and car note/insrurance bills etc and registration for school and a paid reciept for classes. i am also going to be getting aletter from my sponsor and my father both stating that i am returning to the US. this is such a nightmare though.

Sponsored Links