Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Prams for hire  (Read 628 times)

• Liked: 2
Prams for hire
« on: July 22, 2004, 11:02:16 PM »
Just thought I would let you know about this site I have found, great idea, you get to hire a pram (they have new and used ones) for up to 6 months and if you like it you can buy it at any time (they deduct what you already paid in hire fees from the price) or you can send it back and get a different one. Given how indecisive we have been so far on our hunt for the perfect pram I think we are going to hire one to start with. Also good if you know anyone coming over on holiday and needing a pram while they are here.

http://www.chariotsonhire.co.uk/acatalog/Prams.html

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
Re: Prams for hire
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 11:58:40 PM »
What a great idea!! I know after my daughter was born there were little things that I wish was different about my stroller that I never thought about until using it (yes I'm the american..it's a stroller to me ;-) )
Helena

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 08:30:31 AM »
What a good idea.  I HATED the Mothercare pram that I had with Molly and wished that we had gone with the good old McClaren that we had with the other two.   :)  I would have loved to have been able to change it.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 08:44:50 AM »
fatal flaw in my plan ... the pram I want is out on hire to someone else right now. waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.  [smiley=bigcry.gif]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab