Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Inconvenient Annoyances  (Read 514267 times)

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
Re: Inconvenient Annoyances
« Reply #10320 on: January 02, 2023, 02:50:21 PM »
Mid-June?!?!?!

Wow that's all so f'd up!

:o :o :o :o
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #10321 on: January 02, 2023, 05:09:57 PM »
If he's able to be a little bit flexible, you can sign up for a service (I don't think it's expensive but I can't remember as it's been ages since I did it now) and it'll let you know when somebody else cancels their slot. I tested out of Farnborough and used one of those services and was able to get a test within the next few weeks compared to when I had to book it so could maybe be helpful if he's able to rejig his schedule around in the moment? I'll try to find the service and share it if it's of any use to you/somebody else in a similar position.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #10322 on: January 02, 2023, 05:11:21 PM »
Just looking and don't think this is the same one I used and you'll probably want to do some independent research on reviews, but this is the type of service I mean and this one seems to be free - https://www.findmeadrivingtest.co.uk/
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 958
« Reply #10323 on: January 02, 2023, 07:03:44 PM »
If he's able to be a little bit flexible, you can sign up for a service (I don't think it's expensive but I can't remember as it's been ages since I did it now) and it'll let you know when somebody else cancels their slot. I tested out of Farnborough and used one of those services and was able to get a test within the next few weeks compared to when I had to book it so could maybe be helpful if he's able to rejig his schedule around in the moment? I'll try to find the service and share it if it's of any use to you/somebody else in a similar position.
The issue all along has been that he's also likely neurodivergent and cannot cope with the uncertainty of cancellations and the watching/jumping to notifications to try and get a spot. The problem has mainly been driving schools taking huge blocks of tests for their students leaving none for rest. There were only 15 spots for one week in June at the centre he wanted this morning and I signed on at 6am on the nose. After losing the first choice while going through the CAPTCHA screen there were 6 left at 6:01am. Definitely not the way to run a fair and equitable service.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links