Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: A Big Thanks!!  (Read 850 times)

• Heart...Captured
  • Liked: 1
A Big Thanks!!
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
I just wanted to take a brief moment out to say thanks to everyone who makes this website possible.  This forum not only offers good advice to those of us going through visa and citizenship applications, but it also gives us a venue to communicate with other people who know exactly how we feel!  We can get courier reviews in one minute, and set up appointments with the knitting club the next minute, then turn around and get a great recipe for sugar cookies.

Many of us are unable to talk to our family (and even our friends) about all of the stress, hassle and heartache that comes with being in a relationship with someone who lives thousands of miles away, going through the visa process and moving across the world to be with them.  This is an EXCELLENT way for us all to be able to get everything out of our system, get positive feedback and feel like we belong.

I'm hoping to make some great friendships with some of the people I have met here and hope those friendships can carry over into my "real life".

Anyway, maybe I have PMS and I'm all sappy for no reason, but I just felt the need to let everyone here know how much I greatly appreciate everything you guys do for us!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:18:28 PM by TarnLover »

Sponsored Links