Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK Cops Arrest 19 After Offering Them Free Beer  (Read 773 times)

• Liked: 0
UK Cops Arrest 19 After Offering Them Free Beer
« on: November 12, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »
I thought this was rather clever and probably much more safer and inexpensive than the usual means to track people down.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/uk-cops-arrest-19-offering-them-free-beer-130116995.html
Love,

MikeyMike

Re: UK Cops Arrest 19 After Offering Them Free Beer
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
A classic sting, where you exploit a couple of key criminal traits: stupidity and greed. I guess those crooks never saw the movies "Cadillac Man" or "Sea of Love"... I wonder if they videoed the "deliveries"... I would give a ton of money to see the guy's faces when they realised that the "beer truck" driver was a cop. Although I guess the sound track would have a lot of bleeps. I seem to remember the NYPD caught a bunch of Mafia guys using plasma TVs as bait... they had a building with front and back entrances - the wanted guys went in at the front, where signs said "Prize Redemption Center", and came out of the back in handcuffs... Recently Cook County (Chicago)  Sheriff's police arrested more than 100 fugitives by luring them to a county government warehouse with the promise of free TVs and other electronics.

• Unavailable for Comment.
  • Liked: 0
Re: UK Cops Arrest 19 After Offering Them Free Beer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
Awesome.
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

Sponsored Links