Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Final Check  (Read 517 times)

• Liked: 0
Final Check
« on: June 20, 2005, 11:02:49 AM »
Hi all,

OK one last final check before we submit everything.  As you all know Andrea is applying for her student loan and is funding the course herself and her living expenses through her sponsor (i.e. me) :).  Back in March we wrote the sponsor letter and that has been sense checked on here (thanks for that guys).  However if anybody would be kind enough to help me with the next two questions I would be grateful.

1) My mum has kindly loaned us £4000 which is being transfered into my saving account.  Once there (Tuesday) I am printing a statement and sending the money back to my mothers account.  I am then preparing a addendum to the sponsor letter I posted earlier explaining that I have received a gift from my mother and that with if required it would assist in the sponsorship of Andrea's studies (finalcially its not nessasary but I suppose the more money you seem to have the better, correct ???).  I am hoping to send this over e-mail to Andrea so it will be unsigned.  Do you think this will be acceptable as an addendum to the original signed sponsor letter dated 30th March?

2) As the sponsor bundle was prepared back in March (we thought we would be applying sooner) my bank statements only go as far as the end of March.  When I prepare the letter for question one, should I also include more recent bank statements and why they have been added in the addendum.

Anything else anybody can think of would be great - I'm getting nervous now for Andrea and want to make sure at least my part (sponsorship) is bullet proof.

Many thanks for all your help.

Steve

Sponsored Links