Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Seatguru.com  (Read 803 times)

Seatguru.com
« on: March 03, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »

Just wanted to make a link to this website if anyone was interested and never heard of it! We use it to choose seats because they tell you about the plane you'll be flying on and also the best and worst seats to choose and why. It has been so helpful to us! Just used it for my flight over here to the US yesterday on American Airlines and was, one again, happy to have done it.

Hope this is helpful.

Re: Seatguru.com
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 03:32:58 PM »
This is very cool!  Thank you Jen!!!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 04:01:26 PM »
Yep, this is a great site to know.  I use it all the time and as an Executive Club member with BA, I get to check-in 24 hours before my flight, so I usually get the seat I want by referring to this site.

bvamin

• Family of 4!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 04:04:08 PM »
thats a good site, personally I have always used www.onetravel.com
they have always had the best fares of anywhere. always.  Our latest purchase saved us about $1000.00 all the other guys were charging

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 04:13:33 PM »
thats a good site, personally I have always used www.onetravel.com
they have always had the best fares of anywhere. always.  Our latest purchase saved us about $1000.00 all the other guys were charging

Thanks for the info about onetravel, jonieverson! seatguru isn't a booking site for flights- it is just one that just shows you what seats are good and why! Just wanted to clarify  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab