Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: VAF2 supporting documents question  (Read 857 times)

• Mummy of Jean Kathleen and Thomas Patrick
  • Liked: 1
VAF2 supporting documents question
« on: August 11, 2005, 03:04:18 AM »
Just did the e-fastrack process for my visa and was confused by something in the list of required documents.  Now I know we needed to send evidence of his accomodation in the UK (I've got a copy of his lease and a letter from the letting agent saying it's ok for me to move in) but I was surprised to see that they require evidence of my CURRENT accomodation (see below)

* evidence of your current accommodation, for example mortgage or tenancy documents,
utility bills, etc.
* evidence of your sponsors accommodation in the UK, for example mortgage or tenancy
documents, etc.

Since July 16th I've been staying with family because I moved out of my apartment in preparation for the move.  I have no formal tenancy documents or utilities here in my name (not even a cell phone - I'm using a pay as you go).  Should I just have my parents do a letter stating that I have been living in their home?
Maroon Passport Club!

Re: VAF2 supporting documents question
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 03:09:22 AM »
They word it incorrectly,what they mean by current accomodation is ur address in the uk (where u will be staying\0 so all u need is his lease and letter from his landlord ;D

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 03:52:40 AM »
Are you certain?  Because it is listed there as two seperate items in the bulleted list.
Maroon Passport Club!

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 04:18:31 AM »
yup Im sure, they put that because there are couples who live apart until they are married. If you are in the UK on ur fiance visa and ur living apart until u are married, then u would need to show proof of ur accomodation in the UK until u are married.But since u are going to be living together before u are married then all u need is his tenant info  ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 04:21:17 AM by EnglandsYank »

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 05:11:03 AM »
yup Im sure, they put that because there are couples who live apart until they are married. If you are in the UK on ur fiance visa and ur living apart until u are married, then u would need to show proof of ur accomodation in the UK until u are married.But since u are going to be living together before u are married then all u need is his tenant info  ;)

Ahhhh ok see now that makes more sense!
Maroon Passport Club!

Sponsored Links