Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Entry Clearance  (Read 405 times)

• Liked: 0
Entry Clearance
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:09:53 PM »
This site has been fantastic and I need to ask one more favor (maybe one more after that, too). 

I just want to make sure I've got this all straight.  For entry clearance (under HSMP) my husband and I need to show:

A. bank statements
B. paystubs
C. Letters from our doctor saying we are in good health
D. Passport
E. Passport Photo
F. Marriage License
G. VAF1 Form
H. The letter from the HSMP team
I.  $$$ to pay the fee

What else?  Degrees?  Letter saying how much money we anticipate having by the time we get to London (once we sell our house, car, etc.)?  Does this letter have a set format?  Can someone share the format they used with me?

Also, do we need to have documentation of where we will stay when we first get there?  Is a hotel reservation good enough? What if inbetween when we go for EC (April, maybe) and actually enter the country (June 1) we find a short term rental -- can we change that?  Will we get stopped at Heathrow because we changed our initial plan? 

And here is the last bit I'm confused about.  If I go to the NY Consulate with my husband do we need two appointments?  I thought I read that somewhere, but now I can't find it.

If anyone is patient enough to answer all these questions I would be most appreciative.  I'm starting to feel a little stressed out . . .

Re: Entry Clearance
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »
C. Letters from our doctor saying we are in good health

Where did *that* come from?   :-\\\\ 

The only health advisories I'm aware of are for Thailand, Burma, and the like.

• Liked: 0
Re: Entry Clearance
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 10:09:22 PM »
See, I'm glad I posted that . . . that saves me a trip to see my doctor!

My husband told me that he saw that on the web somewhere. 

Thank you.

Sponsored Links