Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: need to scream!!!  (Read 1976 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: need to scream!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »
sorry it took so long for me to answer, ive spoken to my hubby and he said that he will appreciate any help.
At the minute (with it being christmas, and places are shut over this period) we have decided to wait until the new year, which isnt that far away considering we have done years .... is it worth while pursuing a visit visa or shall we just get straight on and do the spousal visa? will it go against us that we havent seen each other since oct 2005? we also need to register the birth of our daughter at the embassey.... obviously how it is looking right now i will be doing that alone.

thankyou for everyones advice, i honestly and truely do appreciate it all

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »
Thanks for the clarification, Victoria.  I wasn't sure what Garry's role was, but I assumed it was similar to yours.  Glad to know the difference.

Claire, please let you husband know that while his fears seem irrational, some of us (if not all) understand that immigration can be a scary, daunting thing.  However, he's going to have this one chance to be with his child while his child is at this age.  He'll never get this time back.  Immigration officials don't care about that.  They don't care if he never sees his son.  However, there seems to be only one way for him to resolve this, and that is to allow a professional to help you guys, even if it's just advice and not in a formal capacity.

Right now, the constant refusals aren't doing any favours for your husband's chances to get into the UK though his own efforts.  I hope for the best for the two of you, whether on your own or with the help of someone like Vicky.  More than that, I hope the best for your son.  Please let us know if you have any sucess, even if you don't go through the appeals or seek advice.  

ETA:  Glad to hear he's going to look at all his options.  :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 06:35:31 PM by Moggs »

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 06:35:22 PM »
Have him scan in his gv-51(s) and send them via email.

• Liked: 4
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 10:51:06 AM »
I'm so glad he's hearing you!!  Best of luck in a tough situation.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab