Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: just curious!  (Read 3201 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: just curious!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 05:33:04 AM »
Wow, Peedal.  I couldn't even imagine.  Really defines "Meant to Be", huh?  I don't think I could have done it.  Hats off to you.

Craig and I met June 10th 1998.  I was 14 (3 months from turning 15), he was 16.  Met because I had ditched a final (Freshman year in high school and I ditched a final, can you believe that?  Not the smartest thing, but who knows if we would have met otherwise?)

Our first meeting was May 14th 2001, he stayed for five weeks.  During that time he took me to my Senior prom and even saw me graduate High School.

(14 months later, ugh!) I went to see him in Sep of 2002.  I wanted to spend my 19th b-day with him.  I stayed six weeks (orginally supposed to be 4 weeks).

He went through some hard times with his family the earlier part of 2003, we had a bad break up, he called me on Halloween of last year, we started talking, and he decided to come see me.  Arrived Jan 25th, and stayed 9 1/2 weeks (People always seem to laugh about that, I've never seen the movie, but I know what its about, so I don't get confused anymore when that happens, dirty dirty people :-D)

Now I plan to move there.

Funny how things work out, huh? 
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when you are sure they wont laugh if you trip." - Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum" - From an e-card I sent Craig when I was 14
6 ½ years later... :D

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 09:16:21 AM »
Thanks everyone.

I know we're very lucky.  Especially me, as by the time we finally got together, I had *serious* baggage as well as 2 wonderful kids.

We've all lived together for over 1-1/2 years now and not once has either boy ever said anything like "you can't tell me what to do" or "you're not my real father."  They just accept him as their dad and that's it.

Now I'm getting all teary...
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 02:29:42 PM »

I had *serious* baggage as well as 2 wonderful kids.

I did as well.Arent we blessed with our wonderful men who offered to help carry that baggage when they didnt have to?Raise our children as their own ,that no one can outdue.

We've all lived together for over 1-1/2 years now and not once has either boy ever said anything like "you can't tell me what to do" or "you're not my real father."  They just accept him as their dad and that's it.

We had some very bumpy roads at first,and still do at times,but its gets less and less as time goes on.Now its just normal preteen stuff,help!LOL
   It sounds fluffy but all you do need is love and understanding of  all of the  ppls involved in a hard situation.

Now I'm getting all teary...

And thats a good cry aye.I will cry with you my dear and here is a (((hug)))  ;)

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 02:34:39 PM »
And thats a good cry aye.I will cry with you my dear and here is a (((hug)))  ;)

Thanks - hubby and I had lunch today and I swear, the "completeness" I feel everytime I lay eyes on him just doesn't go away.  :)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2004, 03:06:58 PM »
Tom and I met online in March of 2000...  we became fast friends along with another man from Liverpool...Jimmy...the 3 of us started an international chat community with MSN for anyone over 35...

I set up a gathering for England in May of 2001 Tom's and my first real life meeting...as well with all our other friends in community....by the end of my trip, Tom and I were engaged to be married.

I came for another visit in October of 2001

Tom came to Maryland in December of 2001
Tom came to Maryland in November of 2002
Tom came to Maryland in November of 2003 and took me back to england with him... now 5 months later we are finally married.

Peedal, I loved your story...
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab