Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Paris Hilton checks into Los Angeles County Jail  (Read 4854 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Paris Hilton checks into Los Angeles County Jail
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2007, 09:38:43 AM »
(And my goodness, I never thought I'd see the day I'd give Paris Hilton the benefit of the doubt over Michael Moore!)

It's one of the first signs of the Apocalypse, believe.  ;)

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2007, 09:51:10 AM »
It's one of the first signs of the Apocalypse, believe.  ;)

You may be onto something there! Hellina handbasket, I'm telling ya! :P

« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
The funny thing is, if she really did have this personality transplant, she'll drop from the headlines like a lead balloon within weeks of leaving prison.  I'm not holding my breath though.

I agree.  For me, the proof will be in her actions six months, or even a year, from now.

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2007, 02:40:54 PM »
I agree.  For me, the proof will be in her actions six months, or even a year, from now.

I'm with ya. I really don't believe she made a big change in a few days. This is the woman who Saturday asked if the media didn't have more important things to do, like cover our troops at war. She never brushed the media off when it was helping her "career" -- the press coverage she draws is the reason she's been paid millions just to appear at events. And then after saying the media should move on, she does a phone interview with Barbara Walters!

Also, I saw a video of candid footage someone took of her at a club. She was dancing and making fun of some girl who didn't come from a rich background, calling her a "public school b****," among other things. I'm not convinced she's anything more than she appears.

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2007, 12:01:28 AM »
It does reek of PR bull. I am doubtful of that fast of a transformation. Maybe the part about her act, but where she says she wants to devote her life to charity, that just sounds like PR stuff.

I am also skeptical because of the hypocrisy of her saying she wants the media to leave her alone, but then calls Barbara Walters from prison.

• Banned

• Damn it, Spock, breathe!
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2007, 05:43:31 PM »
I agree, scarlett. Barbara Walters is NOT the person you call if you want to stay out of the press.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab