Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: cat claw protectors  (Read 737 times)

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
cat claw protectors
« on: August 07, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=18169&in_page_id=2

Fancy claws to save your house
Monday, August 7, 2006 Pet owners whose furniture has been torn to shreds have been given new hope – false nails.

They can now fit brightly-coloured plastic caps over their cats' and dogs' claws, which means the animals cannot damage sofas or, indeed, scratch people.

Peter To, 28, said Soft Claws have already proved a hit in the US – Bill Clinton's cat Socks is one contented client – and he believes the idea will go down equally well in Britain.

We expect our shocking pink range to be very popular

Mr To, from Surrey Quays, South London, said he first used the soft vinyl caps on his pets after being told about them by an American cousin.

He added: 'They were so good, I decided to sell them here. 'The animal very quickly finds it perfectly natural to wear them. There's no reason why they shouldn't take off in a big way here, too.'

And he insists Soft Claws could also become a 'fashion accessory'.

'We expect our shocking pink range to be very popular,' he added. Veterinary nurse Victoria Cottington, 20, tested the nails on cat Elvis.

'He used to rip my house to pieces,' she said. 'But now he looks lovely – and my furniture has been saved.'

The plastic paws cost £13.95 for six months' supply and are available at www.spuk.comt

But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

Sponsored Links