Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Plus size clothing - Free to good homes (pay for shipping if you don't mind)  (Read 2652 times)

Hello Ladies,

So, as you may know I've now lost a lot of weight. I've donated most of my stuff to charity, but kept most of the best pieces (for some reason, mostly psychological!)

I have everything from suits to evening wear in every size from 20 to 26/28 even. I also have lots of shoes in sizes 8/8 as my shoe size has dropped. Levis jeans, leather jackets.

If anyone needs or wants anything, drop me a line and what size and I can send you some pics. I'd just want either the postage or for you to promise you'll donate the postage to charity when you can afford it.

:)

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Would you ship to the US if I paid shipping?

I'm a US size 20 on the bottom and 18 on top. I need all sorts of stuff so I'm curious to see what you have.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Would you ship to the US if I paid shipping?

I'm a US size 20 on the bottom and 18 on top. I need all sorts of stuff so I'm curious to see what you have.

Of course  :)

I'll throw up some pictures tomorrow and people can just choose what they want :)

• Liked: 0
I'm a bit giddy waiting for these pics! ;D
Amor Vinicit Omnia=Love Conquers All.

This is a really nice idea cb! can't wait for the photos :)

• Liked: 19
I've lost about 20 lbs since I moved, and I was just thinking that some of the clothes I bought just before I left home will probably be too big now.  I haven't haven't even worn some of them!

Would anyone be interested in setting up a permanent Swap Meet thread for this kind of thing?  Or is there already one?

• Liked: 2
CB - shoes! My DSD daughters wears 8/9 so I would love to see some. Stylish I am sure and she has a hard time buying shoes.  Right now she is living in converse.

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 846
I'm interested! I always need professional work clothes and I have lots of trouble finding anything- we only have 1 shop, Evans, that I can buy from, and I'm not very impressed with the stuff there. 
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

I've lost about 20 lbs since I moved, and I was just thinking that some of the clothes I bought just before I left home will probably be too big now.  I haven't haven't even worn some of them!

Would anyone be interested in setting up a permanent Swap Meet thread for this kind of thing?  Or is there already one?

I wanted to start one of these a few years ago, but there was no interest.  I'd participate.  I am losing weight, and although the bulk of my clothing isn't all that nice, I have a few really nice pieces which I'd love to see in a good home once I drop a few sizes.

• Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars
  • Liked: 21
Provided I can ever get myself (i.e., my wardrobe, my house, my life!) sorted out, I might be interested in a swapsie sort of thing.

I have stuff ranging from probably US 16/18 (UK 18/20?) up to UK 24-ish or so...refer back to my sorting myself out comment.  I tend to keep a range of sizes around because I've gone up & down the scales over the last few years, but I buy stuff that I don't seem to get around to wearing, or I got it & then changed my mind but didn't get around to returning, and things like that.  :P

Interested to see what CB puts up - especially as regarding evening/party clothes with reference to my latest 'dress me' thread on Girl Talk for a couple events I have coming up.

Right now I'm about UK 24 on bottom, and UK 20/22 (depending on the garment) on top.
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in...

- from Anthem, by Leonard Cohen (b 1934)

• I miss people no matter where I live
ooh I'd be interested in participating too. I've put on three stone since I've moved here and finding things in bigger than a size 14 in shops is such a challenge. I have just given up lately. CB bring on these pics!!  ;D
Met DH to be: 2004
Visited back and forth:2005-2008
Student visa: September 2008
Married: September 2009
Flr(m): July 2011
Finished my bachelors: May 2012
Finished MSc: august 2013
ILR approved: September 2013
Citizenship approval: August 2015
Passport received: November 2015
Citizenship journey is complete!

• Liked: 1
Me too! I'm a US 16/18 and I'd love dresses/skirts/even the suits! I'd be happy to pay for shipping to the US.

argh! I didn't appreciate this would be so popular! It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm a bit busy, I will probably not get the photies up until the weekend :)

• Liked: 1
Happy Birthday CB! :)

Out of curiosity, how tall are you?

Btw, Happy Birthday!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab