Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dog rant  (Read 1221 times)

• Liked: 0
Dog rant
« on: July 30, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »
I know I don't post here much. I am about to head back to England for my 2nd year of uni. Last year I left behind my 2 dogs. I'm incredibly attached to one of them, she is MY dog and I'm HER person, her name is Lef. The other one I love because she's a dog and all dogs get my love regardless and she's my pet so I'm naturally going to care for her, but she is not my "buddy", she is very independent.

Anyways, I'm leaving in a week and the idea of leaving Lef another year is just killing me this time. I can't afford to bring her with me but I will be damned if I haven't tried every year to see if she can come along this time. Once again this year I failed to find a cheaper, easier option.

My friend came to visit me from Florida before I go back and today she went to pack her suitcases to leave and Lef thought it was me leaving. So she was upset all morning and trying her hardest to "change my mind" in her own special way - acting overly cute and looking depressed. I just know she's at home today hating life and even though I'm not leaving today, she'll go through it again when I leave for real next week.

I'm just so depressed. Which a lot of people think is silly. How do you all cope with pet separation if you have to deal with that?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 03:15:11 PM by ImmortalMortal »

• TELL ME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT
Re: Dog rant
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:09:02 AM »
as someone who has lost their best friend to spirit over two years ago.........there is nothing in this world that would have seperated us......my lil guy went where i went.........so yes i very much understand

• Liked: 2
Re:
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »
I wish I had some advice. But it is NOT silly to be really upset about it! ::hugs::

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: Dog rant
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 04:29:13 PM »
yeah i agree with the other guys, there's not really much you can do! I hate leaving my dog for a week, let alone a year! Can't imagine how difficult it'll be, I guess all you can do is come back and visit whenever possible!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab