Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Nervous breakdown  (Read 4026 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Nervous breakdown
« on: October 05, 2020, 10:35:06 PM »
Hi ..have not posted for a while..but been in talks with my wife..ad her Doctors/Psychologist. She is getting worse. and asked the doctors if I can for Christmas 3 . weeks I have actually spoken to her today and she crying. I do want to see her and be with her..she gone through hell since I have left. She will be sending me some documents for the border control..I will have a return ticket ..would I need anything else.
Sorry to be a bother to you all..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6112
Re: Nervous breakdown
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 10:29:05 AM »
Hi ..have not posted for a while..but been in talks with my wife..ad her Doctors/Psychologist. She is getting worse. and asked the doctors if I can for Christmas 3 . weeks I have actually spoken to her today and she crying. I do want to see her and be with her..she gone through hell since I have left. She will be sending me some documents for the border control..I will have a return ticket ..would I need anything else.
Sorry to be a bother to you all..

Hi Eddy.  :)  Just a bit worried that such a visit might make things worse rather than better, for both of you.

You would also need proof of funds and of strong ties to your current home such as rental agreement, letter from a job, caring responsibilities, upcoming appointments. Often applying for a visit visa in advance is recommended as it gives you the opportunity to fully explain the situation and provide evidence ahead of time.
And do remember that lockdown, travel and quarantine regulations are ever changing due to Covid.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 02:55:41 PM »
You would also need proof of funds and of strong ties to your current home such as rental agreement, letter from a job, caring responsibilities, upcoming appointments. Often applying for a visit visa in advance is recommended as it gives

we are still married..as per my document.(marriage certificate)
Job Yes, money yes.
Is not a marriage certificate good enough. Larrabee..
Staying at my same palce for over 8 yrs.. was on my application when i applied for my Visa to move there (UK)
I cant even talk to anyone there it cost to send an email or call from Toronto..

Larrabee..Ty xx

Hey go look at my IG  35m_collection   i have switched back to film  B+W let me know what you think...Ty...you DA best
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 03:07:03 PM »
You would also need proof of funds and of strong ties to your current home such as rental agreement, letter from a job, caring responsibilities, upcoming appointments. Often applying for a visit visa in advance is recommended as it gives

we are still married..as per my document.(marriage certificate)
Job Yes, money yes.
Is not a marriage certificate good enough. Larrabee..
Staying at my same palce for over 8 yrs.. was on my application when i applied for my Visa to move there (UK)
I cant even talk to anyone there it cost to send an email or call from Toronto..

Larrabee..Ty xx

Hey go look at my IG  35m_collection   i have switched back to film  B+W let me know what you think...Ty...you DA best

Being married is partly the problem. They may assume that you are intending to stay in the UK with your wife without the correct visa.
I'm assuming your FLR is no longer valid, either because the relationship has broken down or it has expired?

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 03:09:27 PM »
I love your photos!  :)

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 12:12:53 AM »
Both it was to expire in October 2019, but I left in September I wanted her to get help.expired...and I left..due to stuff going on. and was then going to re-apply. I can do that yes...
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 4990
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 12:19:30 AM »
Promise you’ll protect your heart and have the money to stay elsewhere if things get too emotional,  it’s okay to put your mental health first!

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 10:21:59 PM »
yeah luv you guys...
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab