Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Americans in Southampton/Hampshire?  (Read 3110 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Americans in Southampton/Hampshire?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 11:16:53 PM »
Hi I've been trying to find some Hampshire Americans to help with a charity Pumpkin pie bake off in 2013. The festival is the Jubilee Sailing Trust Autumn Pumpkin Festival and Scarecrow Avenue held at Royal Victoria Country Park Netley Southampton and as it seemd there are a number of Americans living in Hampshire I thought it might be great to get some pumpkin pie baking going and sell them for the Jubilee Sailing Trust at next years festival on Sat 12th October. We have over 8,000 visitors and it is a real family and community event. This year we twinned with St Charles Scarecrow festival Illinois after an ex pat from Bournemouth came up with the idea. She is keen to have lots of pumpkin pies for sale made the American way for our visitors to try  then buy and also have the recipes for them to take away. I have written to Libbys to try and get some canned pumpkin donated but would welcome any suggestions you might have. Hope to hear from lots of US ex pats and hopefully you'll get to meet some you didnt know were here. please email me via the festival webi :Dste contact page newcomer link: http://www.jst.hampshire.org.uk [nonactive]

Sponsored Links