Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Afternoon Tea next Saturday in London (October 16th)  (Read 912 times)

• Liked: 1
Afternoon Tea next Saturday in London (October 16th)
« on: October 10, 2010, 10:04:57 AM »
Hi lads and ladies,

I wanted to give a friendly invite to the American Social next Saturday, I have been an active member on these boards and arrange a get together once a month and wanted to invite you along. Basically its a bunch of americans that meet for lunch and maybe a bit of shopping. next weekend we are going to Victoria and Albert Museum Café, in Kensington. So welcome to join us and meet a few other expats.

Heres the info:

"American Social in London will be meeting for Afternoon Tea in the Victoria and Albert Museum Café

Lots of cakes, flapjacks, brownies, muffins, the whole kit and caboodle. Salads, and hot dishes. Stunning rooms!! We will be dining from 2-3:30pm so members have the option of checking out the museum before Tea or with the group after. Trust me there is sooo much to see that you won't have to worry if you like to have a peek before and after.

The Café is located in the V&A's original refreshment rooms, the Morris, Gamble and Poynter Rooms Look for the signs saying MEETUP which will be posted to the table, as the table fills we will bring on more and more seats.

The V&A is the greatest museum of art and design, a world treasure house with collections of fabulous scope and diversity. The Museum holds over 3000 years worth of artefacts from many of the world's richest cultures. From Architecture to Fashion to History Iconic Technology this place is really eye candy."

http://www.meetup.com/AmericanSocial/calendar/12731560/

Exchange student visa 08/02 | Bunac visa 05/03 | Student visa 08/03 | Work visa 07/07  |  Married Stateside 27/09/09 | Spousal visa 04/11/09 | Returned to UK 5/12/09 | Settlement Visa (ILR) via post 05/12 | British Citizenship Checking Appointment 13/06/13 | Payment/Process notification 18/06/13 | British Citizenship approved 28/06/13 | Ceremony 21/08/2013 BRITISH CITIZEN!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab