Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: from the Artist formerly known as UKSteve!  (Read 1515 times)

from the Artist formerly known as UKSteve!
« on: August 05, 2003, 01:32:54 AM »
Ok...well , not so much formerly,    I guess I'm still UkSteve.

I wasn't sure where to post this but , I thought that this was probably a good place.

Well, there I was moderating and posting and joking and fooling, and  then...oops,   where did he go???  I hope I didn't let any one down, especially leaving the pic competition and spouse house boards like i did.   Sorry , guys, but.... life just turns on ya sometimes, and I found myself thrown right into a whole heap of stuff with business and all that...too boring to recount but...it was a case of prioritising, and ....well , I prioritised!

I see Frank is doing a sterling job with my abandoned responsibilities, so thanks for that Frank, and keep up the good work.  I'll probably be looking on a little more regularly than I have for a while now, but ,  you'll have to excuse me if I'm not as vocal (or literal) as I used to.  However , I can't resist posting captions...which is something I couldn't really do before as moderator!  
 Hope you all understand, and .....catch you soon.

Steve

Re: from the Artist formerly known as UKSteve!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 01:48:35 AM »
Hey Steve, great to see you and Pam back! :)

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 11:08:52 PM »
WELCOME BACK STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 11:44:49 PM »
I'm just happy to see you and Pam around a bit more.  We've missed ya!  *hugs toyou both*

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2003, 02:01:50 AM »
Ok...well , not so much formerly,    I guess I'm still UkSteve.

:P The one and only....

I wasn't sure where to post this but , I thought that this was probably a good place.

You're a spouse, I insist you leave it here!! [smiley=smug2.gif]

.....Sorry , guys, but.... life just turns on ya sometimes......

No need to apologise :)  We were just worried about you guys really

I see Frank is doing a sterling job with my abandoned responsibilities, so thanks for that Frank, and keep up the good work.

No problemo Steve.

I'll probably be looking on a little more regularly than I have for a while now, but ,  you'll have to excuse me if I'm not as vocal (or literal) as I used to.  However , I can't resist posting captions...which is something I couldn't really do before as moderator!  
 Hope you all understand, and .....catch you soon.

Steve

:'(Yep I have the same problem, now I moderate the board I can't have the fun of actually posting any suggestions for captions!  It's just something that I'll have to try to come to terms with.  You've started off with a good start with the caption game!  Damn cool to see you and Pam back Steve don't go too far away :)

Sponsored Links