Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: IRL - Checking on Dates/Timeline for Paperwork and App  (Read 1744 times)

• Liked: 14
IRL - Checking on Dates/Timeline for Paperwork and App
« on: September 30, 2023, 05:06:24 PM »
Hello all.  If I have bank statements which cover through 31st October, I then have until 28th November to complete the application online, right?  After 28 days I'd need to include November's statement, payslip etc correct?

And I can't book biometrics until the app is completed and paid for online, correct?

Hope this makes sense.  Thanks for your help, I can feel my anxiety spiking already just thinking about all of this.  Can't wait to be DONE!
Will sell soul for Duke's Mayonnaise.

• Liked: 24
Re: IRL - Checking on Dates/Timeline for Paperwork and App
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 09:13:25 PM »
Hello all.  If I have bank statements which cover through 31st October, I then have until 28th November to complete the application online, right?  After 28 days I'd need to include November's statement, payslip etc correct?

And I can't book biometrics until the app is completed and paid for online, correct?

Hope this makes sense.  Thanks for your help, I can feel my anxiety spiking already just thinking about all of this.  Can't wait to be DONE!

Well, the financial evidence needs to be no older than 28 days prior to the application date, so I guess that means that 28th Nov is the last possible date you could apply with October’s documents.  I’d aim to get your application in earlier to give yourself some leeway, particularly if you want the super-priority service as that adds an extra day on to sit and wait until 1.01AM, plus you might need to wait a few days before it appears.

We weren’t able to book biometrics without completing and paying for the online application. I think it only gives you a valid code to set up your UKVACS account for biometrics and document upload when the main application is complete.

Regards,

Tim

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 07:28:26 PM »
Well, the financial evidence needs to be no older than 28 days prior to the application date, so I guess that means that 28th Nov is the last possible date you could apply with October’s documents.  I’d aim to get your application in earlier to give yourself some leeway, particularly if you want the super-priority service as that adds an extra day on to sit and wait until 1.01AM, plus you might need to wait a few days before it appears.

We weren’t able to book biometrics without completing and paying for the online application. I think it only gives you a valid code to set up your UKVACS account for biometrics and document upload when the main application is complete.

Regards,

Tim

Thanks!  Yes, I will get the app in ASAP, just wanted to know how long I had to get everything together once my Oct bank statement comes in. 

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 08:42:44 PM »
I just had a thought... as my most recent payslip will be dated 25th Oct, THIS is the date from which I need to count the 28 days, right? 

Another question:  I can use ONLY my salary to meet the financial requirement, correct?  (This will be easier, as my salary alone covers it and will be easier for me to get all the info than if we used my husband's salary as he's changed jobs recently.)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab