Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 1 more photo. :)  (Read 2959 times)

• So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
  • Liked: 0
Re: 1 more photo. :)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2004, 12:55:35 AM »
samantha- If you don't mind me being a little cheeky- Kegels are excellent exercises for all women!!

Of course, anyone would agree birth can predispose the relaxation of the pelvic floor muslces, however, pregnant or not- Kegels can prevent or minimize involuntary urination in women and they are wonderful for sex by increasing sensations during intercourse and can strengthen orgasm- soooooo  may I politely add-
Don't forget to do Kegels yourself, if you need them.

;D~
mary
Poo? .... Poo!!
Yes, Piglet?
Nothing.  I just wanted to be sure of you.

Re: 1 more photo. :)
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2004, 08:23:08 PM »

samantha- If you don't mind me being a little cheeky- Kegels are excellent exercises for all women!!

Of course, anyone would agree birth can predispose the relaxation of the pelvic floor muslces, however, pregnant or not- Kegels can prevent or minimize involuntary urination in women and they are wonderful for sex by increasing sensations during intercourse and can strengthen orgasm- soooooo  may I politely add-
Don't forget to do Kegels yourself, if you need them.

;D~
mary

I certainly agree Mary ;D I thought it would be good to mention them here because it seems to me that a lot of post-birth women call "Talk Sex with Sue Johanson" (its a programme on Oxygen) and speak of this problem.

I found the link incase anybody would like it:

http://talksexwithsue.com/kegel.html

May I also suggest yoga and bellydance...its got me limber! ;)

cheers,

Samantha***

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab