Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup  (Read 3292 times)

• Liked: 15
Re: Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 11:47:57 PM »
One reason you cant find Campbells is brand rationalisation when Premier Foods bought Bachelors Soup in the UK

• Liked: 585
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 06:21:12 PM »
I knew an American who brought back bottles and bottles of that alcohol hand sanitizer.  I think you can buy that here.....

You're right... you CAN buy that stuff here, but the ones from Bath & Body Works in the US have an enormous variety of fragrances, that smell nicer than the ones I've found in shops here.  I buy them on eBay... I treat myself to a new one every payday!  If you had the choice, wouldn't you prefer your hands to smell of pumpkin spice latte or blueberry muffins or hot buttered popcorn rather than a boring, bland citrus scent?  ;)

• Liked: 1903
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2016, 10:38:43 AM »
Can't argue with that, I guess pumpkin spice latte must be better than my default hand smell.  Not sure about buttered popcorn, I'd be afraid dogs would follow me around trying to lick my hands.

Sent   using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6116
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 10:45:18 AM »
You're right... you CAN buy that stuff here, but the ones from Bath & Body Works in the US have an enormous variety of fragrances, that smell nicer than the ones I've found in shops here.  I buy them on eBay... I treat myself to a new one every payday!  If you had the choice, wouldn't you prefer your hands to smell of pumpkin spice latte or blueberry muffins or hot buttered popcorn rather than a boring, bland citrus scent?  ;)

I can relate to that. I like my hands to smell of my favorite soap. You can't get it here so every time I came over, I brought a bunch with me. I have a lot of soap!  :D

• Liked: 533
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2016, 10:57:20 AM »
I miss the manly scent of Irish Spring

I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 10:59:28 AM »
I miss the manly scent of Irish Spring

Good lord!  ::)

• Liked: 533
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »
Frothy
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 11:05:37 AM »

• Liked: 68
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:19 PM »

That's what I do too! Well not every pay day but every autumn I get a few pumpkin spiced scented hand sanitizers from bath and body works via eBay. I love it!! I am intrigued by blueberry muffin though :)

I must say about Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, the other day I would have given anything to have some myself. I had Heinz Chicken Noodle and it was so gross, I had to throw it out.

• Liked: 544
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2016, 06:43:05 PM »
I must say about Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, the other day I would have given anything to have some myself. I had Heinz Chicken Noodle and it was so gross, I had to throw it out.

Yep, I tried it to when I had a cold. SO gross. There's a packet chicken noodle soup you can get at Morrisons for like 47p and it's nice! Reminds me a bit of Lipton noodle soup. It's no Campbell's, but it will do in a pinch.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Sponsored Links