Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: HELP!!  (Read 691 times)

• Liked: 94
HELP!!
« on: July 31, 2017, 03:48:02 PM »
Ok I'm currently filling out the online application it is asking for father and mother details are these supposed to be my parents or my husbands (my sponsor) parents?
Thank you filling this out is making me nervous I'll do it wrong any help is greatly appreciated
 :)

• Liked: 257
Re: HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 04:05:00 PM »
Ok I'm currently filling out the online application it is asking for father and mother details are these supposed to be my parents or my husbands (my sponsor) parents?
Thank you filling this out is making me nervous I'll do it wrong any help is greatly appreciated
 :)

Your parents :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Type of Application: FLR M
Country applying from: UK, London
Nationality: US Citizen
Online application: 12th June 2020
Sopra Steria Doc Upload: TBC
Biometrics: Awaiting to book appointment
FLR M Received/New BRP: Awaiting

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »
Your parents :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

• Liked: 3598
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 04:19:23 PM »
It's really confusing on the online form, but it's your parents, not your sponsor's.

The reason they are asking is to check that you aren't already a UK citizen through your parents... in which case you wouldn't need a visa.

You can also have a look at the paper version of the form for reference (which definitely says YOUR parents (page 4), not the sponsor's):
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/274029/VAF4A.pdf

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 05:08:53 PM »
Has anyone had a problem with paying for the visa for some reason it wont go through but I have all the funds in my account I'm trying to call my bank now to find out I just wasn't sure if it was that or the website

• Liked: 6116
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
Has anyone had a problem with paying for the visa for some reason it wont go through but I have all the funds in my account I'm trying to call my bank now to find out I just wasn't sure if it was that or the website

That happens a lot. I had called my bank first to warn them of an unusual transaction and there was still a problem with paying for ours. Your bank should be able to sort it out.

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 05:42:30 PM »
That happens a lot. I had called my bank first to warn them of an unusual transaction and there was still a problem with paying for ours. Your bank should be able to sort it out.
I know I did the same thing I went to the bank called them told them and they approved it and then they blocked it I called them and fixed it now also what is the site to pay for priority and shipping

• Liked: 6116
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 05:43:45 PM »
I know I did the same thing I went to the bank called them told them and they approved it and then they blocked it I called them and fixed it now also what is the site to pay for priority and shipping

There you go! http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/user_pay_services.html

Take your time with this one, it's confusing. Make sure you choose the "settlement" options for both. If in doubt, it's the more expensive option!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:46:37 PM by larrabee »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab