Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Where's my passport!?  (Read 532 times)

• Liked: 0
Where's my passport!?
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:01:19 AM »
Hi, I just received my BRP for my FLR (M) visa, but i have gotten anything else back from the Home Office including my passport and other supporting documents. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a number I can call to see what happened to them?

• Liked: 4993
Re: Where's my passport!?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 09:03:46 AM »
Hi, I just received my BRP for my FLR (M) visa, but i have gotten anything else back from the Home Office including my passport and other supporting documents. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a number I can call to see what happened to them?

They are sent separately by the Home Office for security reasons.  You'll receive the passport back via Royal Mail.  It'll arrive today or tomorrow.  :)

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 09:06:29 AM »
Does this happen a lot where the BRP arrives before the decision letter?

• Liked: 4993
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »

Yes, they always arrive separately.  Usually the BRP arrives first as it's sent via secured courier and the rest is via Royal Mail second class.

• Liked: 6115
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 09:47:28 AM »

That's why I always recommend using special delivery when you apply by post. It's safer and quicker they give you the option to include a pre-paid special delivery envelope with your application for return of documents. Otherwise they will just send it back by recorded delivery which goes in with the regular post and will take a good bit longer.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab