Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) First FLR questions  (Read 10461 times)

• Liked: 7
Re: FLR(M) First FLR questions
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2019, 03:29:34 PM »
It’s not a big deal. Just correct it in pen on the printed form.

Though, I’ve actually never heard of that question being asked on the online form before and it’s not on the paper form (for North Korea) either, so I’m not even sure of the context. It also doesn’t make sense as a question, because in order to apply for the visa in the first place you must be living in a country outside the U.K... therefore the answer will always have to be Yes for every applicant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, as you say, I don't understand why it is even being asked, and we can't go back into the online application to see if there is more context. I am sure we didn't answer it wrong, so unless we pressed the down key and it changed yes to no, and we didn't notice, I wonder if it is a glitch. Not sure, but either way, thanks so much, glad to know it isn't a major issue.  :)

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2019, 05:44:52 PM »
Hi all, we will post off the application tomorrow. Sorry but I just had one more question, this is something I never really considered until now. For the question regarding me, it asks "Is your partner known by another name?". I have always had the same name, so we said no. However at work, I use a pseudonym for client facing roles, due to the nature of my job. However all paperwork and such like wage slips has my real name, and this pseudonym isn't used outside of this work capacity. I take it this doesn't need to be mentioned?

• Liked: 3598
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
Hi all, we will post off the application tomorrow. Sorry but I just had one more question, this is something I never really considered until now. For the question regarding me, it asks "Is your partner known by another name?". I have always had the same name, so we said no. However at work, I use a pseudonym for client facing roles, due to the nature of my job. However all paperwork and such like wage slips has my real name, and this pseudonym isn't used outside of this work capacity. I take it this doesn't need to be mentioned?

No, I wouldn’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2019, 06:18:49 PM »
I thought that was the case- thanks :)

« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2019, 07:41:03 PM »
Hi guys, I see that the supporting docs have to be sent to the home office within 15 working days, and they supply the address. There's nothing I can see about providing a return envelope, did anyone else do this?

• Liked: 6112
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2019, 07:44:57 PM »
Hi guys, I see that the supporting docs have to be sent to the home office within 15 working days, and they supply the address. There's nothing I can see about providing a return envelope, did anyone else do this?

If you want your documents returned to you by special delivery, then enclose a pre-paid special delivery envelope. Otherwise they will return to you second class signed for and they will provide the envelope.

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2019, 07:45:41 PM »
If you want your documents returned to you by special delivery, then enclose a pre-paid special delivery envelope. Otherwise they will return to you second class signed for and they will provide the envelope.

Ok, thanks very much!  :)

« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2019, 10:49:35 PM »
Hi all, our application was posted today, however I am worried we may have done something wrong- with regard to bank statements, we provided 6 months from 02/08/2018 - 03/02/2019. My payslips are dated 31st of the month and paid at the end of the month so all the payments are covered. However I am worried that the dates on the wage slips (that I am paid for) are 01 - 31st (or end of the month), and the first bank statement starts a day later on 2nd August. Should we have included the bank statement that covered 01 August even though nothing is actually paid then? Is it worth sending this to UKVI tomorrow with a cover letter? Sorry we never even thought of this till just now  ???
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 10:54:09 PM by Thomas1990 »

« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2019, 09:50:30 PM »
Hi all  :) My wife received her BRP card in the post today!! Funnily we have not received a decision letter nor had our documents returned yet, but assume this can be normal. Just wanted to update you! Thanks for all your help so much!

Sponsored Links