Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Confirm some details about spouse visa  (Read 764 times)

• Liked: 0
Confirm some details about spouse visa
« on: September 14, 2021, 05:39:30 PM »
I wanted to just confirm some details about a spouse visa, thanks to everyone who has helped me so far!

Can I confirm that with a spouse visa once I enter the UK (with that visa) I have the right to work basically the day I arrive? There's no waiting period?

Also if you submit the spouse visa application and they decide you're missing a document, do they just reject you? Or request for additional evidence? We've been through the visa process in the US and here they asked for additional documents before just flat out rejecting you.

Thanks so much to everyone for your advice so far! The people here are amazingly helpful.

• Liked: 6115
Re: Confirm some details about spouse visa
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 05:58:03 PM »
I wanted to just confirm some details about a spouse visa, thanks to everyone who has helped me so far!

Can I confirm that with a spouse visa once I enter the UK (with that visa) I have the right to work basically the day I arrive? There's no waiting period?

Also if you submit the spouse visa application and they decide you're missing a document, do they just reject you? Or request for additional evidence? We've been through the visa process in the US and here they asked for additional documents before just flat out rejecting you.

Thanks so much to everyone for your advice so far! The people here are amazingly helpful.

You have the right to work immediately but in practice it'll take some time to find a job and get a National Insurance number (like a SS no)

They may or may not request additional information. If there's a lot wrong with your application they probably wouldn't bother and would just refuse but if it's just one thing they would more likely than not ask for it. You should absolutely aim to provide everything fist time though.

Sponsored Links