Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Los Angeles couriers no longer on UK visa web site - anyone have suggestions?  (Read 420 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello, I am looking for a list of approved couriers for the UK consulate in Los Angeles. There was a list on the UK consulate web site at some point, but it seems to have been taken down with their recent re-design.

If anyone could provide the names and contact details for some approved LA couriers, I would be most grateful.

ka

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=46194.0

There are a few listed here.   :)

Thanks, that's a big help. Looks like I'll be going with Ambassador unless somebody warns me off.

Cheers,

ka

I think a few have used www.globalvipservices.com and were very pleased with their service.

Or ka, do it yourself like I did, only took 6 days from the time I submitted it online on a tuesday, did my biometrics that friday and overnighted it FedEx to LA from Sacramento(on a Friday) they got it monday and issued my visa same day. Saved me quite a bit of money.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
That was in February, it's all changed since then, and it seems that the use of couriers has sped things up for some.

Vicky

Sponsored Links