Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Questions about my dependent visa  (Read 448 times)

• Liked: 0
Questions about my dependent visa
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:24:43 AM »
Hi,

I have some questions regarding my dependent visa.

Just now, I applied for hsmp tier1 visa.  It's in the processing time.  I am waiting for my visa.  I planned to send my wife and my kid to India. That's why I didn't send my wife and my kid application with my main application. But after that, I found from India, it's difficult for getting the tier1 dependent application. fees is more and also fund maintenance is also more. So, Now, I am planning the send the my wife and kid application for dependent visa after getting my passport and visa received.

My question is, If I send dependent visa application for my wife and kid (6 year) whether I need to pay fees for two persons seperately or can I pay the fees for one.and If I send application by person through premium fees, whether can I get my dependent and kid passport in limited time.

Is there any processing time difference for sending the application by post or by sending by sending the application by person through premium fees.

regards
kumar.

• Britannicaine
  • Liked: 198
Re: Questions about my dependent visa
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »
What country are you applying from?
On s'envolera du même quai
Les yeux dans les mêmes reflets,
Pour cette vie et celle d'après
Tu seras mon unique projet.

Je t'aimais, je t'aime, et je t'aimerai.

--Francis Cabrel

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »

So instead of applying for your dependents from within the UK, where the fees are lower, the maintenence is lower, and they wouldn't have to travel to India, you thought that making an out fo country application for them was a good idea.  How crazy!  What on earth gave you the idea to do this?  There was really no logic to it.

I suggest that you send the dependent forms immediately, hoping that they add them to your initial application.  It is impossible to know if this will work, as I would be amazed if anybody has ever done this before.

You certainly can't do a premium service if your application has not yet been considered.

Vicky

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »
Hi vicky,

Thanks for your reply.  Actually my wife is in conceive, so she planned to travel to India by May 1st week, because of that I send my main application seperatly.  I planned to send the dependent 3 application in a single fee after the new baby arrives. After sending my application, I checked getting visa from India, It seems it's difficult, so I am planning to send it my dependent application once my passport and visa received.

Did you know, is there any benefit for sending the application through premium fee.

and also can I pay fees for two persons for sending the dependent application for my wife and my child (if I send the both application in same time).

regards
kumar.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 10:34:03 AM »
You need to read the dependent form to answer the fees question, but as I said, I think you should try to send them now before the main application is considered, so they can be considered together.

Vicky

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab