Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Previous Earnings  (Read 535 times)

• Liked: 0
Previous Earnings
« on: April 03, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
Guys,

I am really sorry for posting this as a new topic as I wasn't sure where to post it.

I have a question where some experts can help me out with!
I usually get online payslips, so I have requested my employer to sign and stamp on them for me but they actually got them notarized by our Corporate notary who is also our Immigration Officer for our company. So basically I got my payslips notarized by our corporate immigration officer. I do requested for her Business Card and attached along with those payslips.. IS this the way we have to do? Am I gonna be fine with that or else it has to some thing else?

Please reply..Thanks in Advance.

Vin

Re: Previous Earnings
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »
Vin

You've not actually mentioned what you're applying as. An educated guess would be PBS, but even within the different tiers, there are different requirements.

Post what you're applying for and I or someone else will be able to tell you if it's what's required per the guidance (if PBS). Actually, no matter what tier of PBS, what you've described isn't what's asked for, but clarify and someone will be able to help.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:14:07 AM by tannersarms »

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 03:22:13 AM »
Sorry It's my bad.. I forgot to mention that! I am applying for Tier 1 General PBS. Hope this helps you guys to help me out.

Vin

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 04:01:41 AM »
For Tier 1 General, a notary stamp isn't what's asked for. As they stand, these payslips are not a specified document. This is what the guidance says about payslips:

Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).

Your easiest way around this is either print out your payslips on company stationery. If this isn't an option, ask them to write a letter stating your gross and net earnings during the period you are claiming for. The standards for that letter are also in Paragraph 141 of the Guidance

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »
Hello Tanners,

Thank you so much for your help. In fact I requested my employer to sign and stamp but unfortunately my HR told that in USA it is not required to have a corporate legally, so they don't have one it seems. But my HR got my payslips notarized by corporate immigration team. So, i did not get notarized outside, it's my employer who got it signed and sealed by the corporate legal immigration officer. Also, I have requested for the employement letter which states my gross and net salary for the period that I am claiming for. So, i am sure this would suffix the previous earnings.
Any suggestions would be really great. I am planning to send my documents this week. I already got my biometrics done. so please suggest whether this would be enough of evidence for the previous earnings.

Regards,
Vin

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab