Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Mexican??  (Read 2420 times)

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
Re: Mexican??
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
I will look into the Ocado thing.

I hope they deliver to you, but they definitely don't come down here.
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Liked: 3598
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 04:37:55 PM »
You had me at Stove Top. :D I've never had a problem getting Grape Nuts here. I thought they were widely available?

My mum used to eat Grape Nuts all the time, so they were definitely widely available a few years ago. Doing a quick online supermarket search, they are currently available on the Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose websites (about £2 for a 450g box).

I did see a box of Lucky Charm's in Fenwick's once and I think it was about £6 -£7 a box. 

Lucky Charms were definitely available here in the '90s as I remember asking my parents if we could buy some, but they always refused because they were 'too unhealthy' (same thing with Pop Tarts too, lol) :P.

• Liked: 3
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 04:45:17 PM »
You had me at Stove Top.

I love that stuff(ing!) - DW was given a pack from another American friend of hers who goes to a "seconds" shop and she picked it up there. We got a couple of boxes when we went to the US and then her friend gave us more!
I love stuffing anyway, I can eat a whole pack!
It's so good!
"We don't want our chocolate to get cheesy!"

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 04:48:51 PM »
My mum used to eat Grape Nuts all the time, so they were definitely widely available a few years ago. Doing a quick online supermarket search, they are currently available on the Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose websites (about £2 for a 450g box).

Lucky Charms were definitely available here in the '90s as I remember asking my parents if we could buy some, but they always refused because they were 'too unhealthy' (same thing with Pop Tarts too, lol) :P.

Oh really, I'd never seen them here  ??? I don't really eat cereal aside from all bran, so possibly I wasn't looking.

I remember lucky charms being available here, we never had them but a friend of mine used to have them  as part of her packed lunch, dry as a little snack, but I haven't seen them in a looong time aside from as an import.

My DB really like cap'n crunch crunch berries, but not for £6 a box!

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »
I love that stuff(ing!) - DW was given a pack from another American friend of hers who goes to a "seconds" shop and she picked it up there. We got a couple of boxes when we went to the US and then her friend gave us more!
I love stuffing anyway, I can eat a whole pack!
It's so good!

Yeah, my DH really loves it, too. Too bad we ran out already! He doesn't really seem to like too many American foods (we don't each much processed food anyway) but he really saw the light with Stove Top and Rice a Roni.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab