Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Work Problem!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR  (Read 686 times)

• Liked: 0
Work Problem!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
« on: May 19, 2010, 02:18:42 PM »
I have worked for the prison system for several years in the Kent area. I did work for a area manager for over two years..until this job ended in April this year. I was then offered a job in a mens prison..4 hours a day...which I took. I am also doing a 4 hour a day job for a RAD Team..which is the local prison recruitment for prison officers. This will close in July. The problem is my pay from this RAD Team... local prison recruitment. I have not been paid for April which amounts to over 60 hours and my May hours are about the same..so far. I was told when I took this job that the mens prison would pay my whole salary and reclaim the money from the RAD Team. This hasn't happened!! The boss who told me this..has now changed her ???? mind. She now says..I have to get the money myself..which has made me so angry. This woman talks out both sides of her mouth. Can't believe a thing she says or does!! I will find out tomorrow what has to be done to get my pay for this RAD Team job. At the moment I am feeling I will be "screwed" out of my rightful pay..which has had me in tears!! Just had to vent a bit!!

• Liked: 0
Re: Work Problem!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »
Wow, that's awful. Especially in this economy.  Some people just have no heart. How will that lady feel if someone held on to her hard earned cash for weeks on end?! I hope this is resolved soon for you, and that you can get out of there.

• Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars
  • Liked: 21
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in...

- from Anthem, by Leonard Cohen (b 1934)

• Liked: 4
Re: Work Problem!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »
That's what I was wondering about--did you have a contract?  How is that worded?  That gives you somewhere you can start.

Sponsored Links