Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Problems with Firefox  (Read 800 times)

• Liked: 3598
Problems with Firefox
« on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »
Hey everyone,

Don't know if anyone else is having problems, but my Firefox isn't loading pages correctly at the moment: the back, forward and refresh buttons aren't working properly. Sometimes they are fine and I can click back and forward between pages, and other times, nothing loads, so when I try to click 'Back', the button on the browser (and when I right click) is greyed out and I can't do anything... even when I have definitely gone through a few different pages.

Also, the same thing is happening with my refresh button - it usually works okay, but sometimes it just stays greyed out and other times, for some reason usually when I'm on the Recent Unread Topics page here at UK-Y, nothing happens when I click refresh (even when the button is blue and not greyed out), so I have to reload the page by clicking on the link to it instead of using refresh.

Anyone got any suggestions for fixing this? I've only been having problems the last few days and I think it might be due to a recent Firefox update. I've done some Google searches and found other people with similar problems, but when I try their solutions (such as clearing the firefox preferences and reloading all my favourites), it works at first and then goes back to not working again a few minutes later :(.

• Yorkshire Yank
    • my blog
  • Liked: 0
Re: Problems with Firefox
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 09:22:48 AM »
I know that Firefox has had a lot of issues lately, since their update. I had one day when every page I went to was taking forever to load, and I couldn't listen to Last.fm because the songs just kept stopping and starting over and over. The other day, I was having problems just with this site, don't know if that was a coincidence or not and it just happened to start messing up when I went here, but everything was either not responding or going as slow as all get out. I don't have a solution since all I could do was wait it out, and it was better the next time I went online, but I wish Firefox would get their act together, I've used FF for years and never had a problem till now  ???
Fiancee visa approved 17 Dec. 2010
Arrived in UK 23 Dec. 2010
Married 26 April 2011
FLR(M) application posted 17 May 2011
Received Biometrics letter 28 May 2011
Biometrics done 8 June 2011
Biometrics Residence permit received 23 June 2011
SET(M) application posted 6 June 2013
Biometrics letter received 22 June 2013
Biometrics done 28 June 2013
Received my documents and letter that my BRP is being issued 6 July 2013

Sponsored Links