Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Annex II form  (Read 1220 times)

• Liked: 0
Annex II form
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:57:29 PM »
So we have had our cats chipped and vaccined already. I'm looking at the Annex II form and trying to figure out where the local vet has to sign. Or do they not have to? It looks like there is just one place to sign and that is the state vet to endorse. Can anyone help?!

Re: Annex II form
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »
My vet signed it in the place for the signature and then the state vet added their own boxes underneath there and signed and stamped and put their info.  They also said that is the way they are supposed to do it.  I had no problems with paperwork when I entered at Heathrow :)

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 08:33:41 PM »
My vet signed it in the place for the signature and then the state vet added their own boxes underneath there and signed and stamped and put their info.  They also said that is the way they are supposed to do it.  I had no problems with paperwork when I entered at Heathrow :)

Great thanks! I just called the state vet to ask them something else, and they also told me what you did.

But now I'm even more confused. They said the vet that did the shot and chipping needs to sign it 10 days before, then I send it to the state vet to be endorsed. Is this right? I'm so confused with all these dates.
I thought the vet signed it when the rabies vaccine was done, then I send it to be endorsed 10 days before?

In a way its better, as I have to get a health certificate for the airline anyway 10 days before, so I can do both on the same day. I might call up Heathrow reception and ask them tomorrow.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 09:32:24 PM »
Mine was different because it was a dog so he had to go between 1-5 days of landing in the UK for a tapeworm treatment at the vet.  So we had the vet do the tapeworm treatment a few days before the flight and sign off all his stuff then went to the state vet the next day to get them to sign the paperwork.  We also needed a health certificate for the airline so that was done with our vet too.  Cats don't need tapeworm so I am not sure about your date question sorry :(

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
Mine was different because it was a dog so he had to go between 1-5 days of landing in the UK for a tapeworm treatment at the vet.  So we had the vet do the tapeworm treatment a few days before the flight and sign off all his stuff then went to the state vet the next day to get them to sign the paperwork.  We also needed a health certificate for the airline so that was done with our vet too.  Cats don't need tapeworm so I am not sure about your date question sorry :(

Wow, I'm slightly thankful we only have cats now, thats a crazy process for dogs! No worries, thanks for all your help!  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Sponsored Links