Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: URGENT Tier 4 Dependant Maintenance Question  (Read 402 times)

• Liked: 0
URGENT Tier 4 Dependant Maintenance Question
« on: July 16, 2015, 09:07:19 PM »
My husband and I are US citizens, attempting to get Tier 4 General and Dependant visas for me to study in a one-year MA program to which I was accepted in London.

My question is: how do I prove his maintenance fees? I'm funding my course fees + maintenance through my Stafford and GradPLUS loan. Can I also increase my loan by the amount of his maintenance (615GBP per month for 9 months) and use that as proof?

If not, can he use his parents' bank accounts? (We have savings, just not the roughly $8,800 required for maintenance)

Thank you!

• Liked: 347
Re: URGENT Tier 4 Dependant Maintenance Question
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:54:14 AM »
My husband and I are US citizens, attempting to get Tier 4 General and Dependant visas for me to study in a one-year MA program to which I was accepted in London.

My question is: how do I prove his maintenance fees? I'm funding my course fees + maintenance through my Stafford and GradPLUS loan. Can I also increase my loan by the amount of his maintenance (615GBP per month for 9 months) and use that as proof?

If not, can he use his parents' bank accounts? (We have savings, just not the roughly $8,800 required for maintenance)

Thank you!

Although students can use their parents' money for their fees, I'm not sure that a student's dependant can?

As nobody on here seems to know the answer, you might do better if you ask this forum
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tier-4-student-visas/

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:56:54 AM by Sirius »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab