Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Mailed off my spousal visa today !!  (Read 400 times)

• Liked: 1
Mailed off my spousal visa today !!
« on: September 02, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »
Just left the UPS store and I feel sick!!! I know I had every last piece of information in there but I'm just nervous! I did a recheck before I stuck it in the envelope to be mailed off. I have the tracking number and will be checking that thing 24/7... I also am hoping for the visa back in my hands by September 26 ( I did purchase priority)
It is what it is if it's not but I'm really praying for things to work out. Good vibes and prayers for me are appreciated! I can't tell u how thankful I am for this forum! I will keep everyone updated :)

Feel free to post your timeline too
03.04.15 - Got Married in U.S.
30.08.15 - Submitted Online Application
02.09.15 - Biometrics Appointment
02.09.15 - Mailed Docs to Sheffield (Priority)
07.09.15 - Received email from Sheffield Visa Section confirming my application was being prepared for entry clearance officer to
be reviewed
10.09.2015 - "decision has been made" email!!!

• Liked: 2
Re: Mailed off my spousal visa today !!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:11:48 PM »
Just left the UPS store and I feel sick!!! I know I had every last piece of information in there but I'm just nervous! I did a recheck before I stuck it in the envelope to be mailed off. I have the tracking number and will be checking that thing 24/7... I also am hoping for the visa back in my hands by September 26 ( I did purchase priority)
It is what it is if it's not but I'm really praying for things to work out. Good vibes and prayers for me are appreciated! I can't tell u how thankful I am for this forum! I will keep everyone updated :)

Feel free to post your timeline too

Best of luck to you, timeline buddy!! My husband should have all my documents tomorrow, and we will be sending them off to Sheffield on Saturday. Of course after overthinking everything since I let go of my documents yesterday, I realized I made 2 minor mistakes on the application. Typical haha. But luckily they can easily be fixed.

I wish you the best of luck with your application and I hope that you get it back by the 26th which is my birthday, maybe its good luck? haha :) Try and stay calm, says the one who is having the same issue lol.
26.06.15 - Got Married in U.S.
26.08.15 - Submitted Online Application
31.08.15 - Biometrics Appointment
05.09.15 - Mailed Docs to Sheffield (Priority)
22.09.15 - Received Acknowledgment Email
23.09.15 - Received Decision Made Email
25.09.15 - Visa Received! :)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:18:35 PM »
Best of luck to you, timeline buddy!! My husband should have all my documents tomorrow, and we will be sending them off to Sheffield on Saturday. Of course after overthinking everything since I let go of my documents yesterday, I realized I made 2 minor mistakes on the application. Typical haha. But luckily they can easily be fixed.

I wish you the best of luck with your application and I hope that you get it back by the 26th which is my birthday, maybe its good luck? haha :) Try and stay calm, says the one who is having the same issue lol.

Thank you for the kind words!!! What mistakes did u make on the application? I'll keep you in mind Saturday! We both are going to be nervous wrecks lol!
03.04.15 - Got Married in U.S.
30.08.15 - Submitted Online Application
02.09.15 - Biometrics Appointment
02.09.15 - Mailed Docs to Sheffield (Priority)
07.09.15 - Received email from Sheffield Visa Section confirming my application was being prepared for entry clearance officer to
be reviewed
10.09.2015 - "decision has been made" email!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 04:23:28 PM »
Thank you for the kind words!!! What mistakes did u make on the application? I'll keep you in mind Saturday! We both are going to be nervous wrecks lol!

Under question 1.3 for other names, I didn't enter in my maiden name. I just wasn't thinking I guess. And then for the English language requirement question, I ticked box "yes" saying I was exempt, but I technically am not exempt, I just meet the requirement by being a US citizen - this one however, I don't think I need to correct since they will clearly see my US passports. Nothing I am worried about at all really. Will have my husband write the mistake of the maiden name on the application and be done with it :)

And thank you!! Just have to let it go and hope for all the best!
26.06.15 - Got Married in U.S.
26.08.15 - Submitted Online Application
31.08.15 - Biometrics Appointment
05.09.15 - Mailed Docs to Sheffield (Priority)
22.09.15 - Received Acknowledgment Email
23.09.15 - Received Decision Made Email
25.09.15 - Visa Received! :)

• Location: North Carolina on my way to Chipping Norton 3/16!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 09:21:00 PM »
Lots of luck to you!! I'm hoping to be only a few months behind you as I just sent off for Hubby's citizenship yesterday. I understand the overrunnin over thinking on the documents and questions. Here's hoping September is a fast month for immigration!!
I am a North Carolina girl born and raised, yes I love sweet iced tea, Texas Pete and biscuits and gravy....but England is where my soul feels at peace and I can't wait to get there.

Sponsored Links