Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Biometrics for FLR(M)  (Read 418 times)

• Liked: 60
Biometrics for FLR(M)
« on: May 24, 2017, 01:28:03 PM »
I completed my online application for FLR(M) and paid the IHS surcharge one week ago. The email I received included:
Code: [Select]
What you need to do next

You must send your document checklist and supporting documents to the address on the checklist.

Sign in to your application to print your checklist.

You must provide your fingerprints and a photo of your face. You will receive a letter explaining how and where to do this.

I have yet to receive a letter. I know government is not known for moving quickly but I am getting antsy. Does anyone have an estimate on how long it will take for me to receive the letter to take to a biometrics appointment?

Thanks in advance as always  :)

• Liked: 6113
Re: Biometrics for FLR(M)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:31:21 PM »
I completed my online application for FLR(M) and paid the IHS surcharge one week ago. The email I received included:
Code: [Select]
What you need to do next

You must send your document checklist and supporting documents to the address on the checklist.

Sign in to your application to print your checklist.

You must provide your fingerprints and a photo of your face. You will receive a letter explaining how and where to do this.

I have yet to receive a letter. I know government is not known for moving quickly but I am getting antsy. Does anyone have an estimate on how long it will take for me to receive the letter to take to a biometrics appointment?

Thanks in advance as always  :)

If you apply by mail, a letter will be sent a week or so after they receive your package.
If you apply in person, you do biometrics at the appointment.

• Liked: 60
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 02:04:29 PM »
If you apply by mail, a letter will be sent a week or so after they receive your package.
If you apply in person, you do biometrics at the appointment.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's done AFTER the application is sent in? I thought I was supposed to include it in the application like i did with my initial fiancee visa. Wow, that is not at all clear in their webpage  :-X

Well I guess I better get that all sent!

• Liked: 6113
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 02:11:32 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's done AFTER the application is sent in? I thought I was supposed to include it in the application like i did with my initial fiancee visa. Wow, that is not at all clear in their webpage  :-X

Well I guess I better get that all sent!

Yes, if you apply by post you get everything together, send it off and then you get the biometrics letter back from them.   :)

• Liked: 4991
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »
In my experience, it can take a few weeks for the letter.  I wouldn't panic unless it's been a month or so and you haven't received it.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab