Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Priority Location on Application - ILR  (Read 281 times)

• Liked: 6
Priority Location on Application - ILR
« on: April 12, 2022, 07:06:55 AM »
Hi All

I know very limited spaces for priority are available but if it is available where is is located? Is it on the pay page or the further actions page?

Last night I logged on at midnight and on the pay page it just had the standard option(approx £2400). I wasn’t sure if I had to save and continue to potentially see the priority fee option on the further actions page or if it just wasn’t available. I was too nervous to hit save and continue to check just in case I couldnt go back and therefore stuck with standard service.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

• Liked: 3595
Re: Priority Location on Application - ILR
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 11:48:16 AM »
It’s on the application payment page - so if it only gives the Standard option, that means there are no priority slots available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 12:43:02 PM »
Thank you!  I thought so. I just wanted to double check.

• Liked: 92
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 04:32:00 PM »
Going to be doing this dance (the late night log ins hoping for super priority spot) in a few weeks,..have you had any luck or tips? Have heard to try 1 am…
Application: April 5 2017
Biometrics: April 13 2017
Received: April 19 2017
Decision email: June 6 2017
Decision: June 8 2017 -- APPROVED! 😊
Arrived in UK: June 24, 2017

FLR(m): Applied standard - 20 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 13 January 2020
Approved for FLR(m)!  Feb 2020

ILR Applied Super Priority - 12 July 2022
Biometrics (got a cancellation!) -13 July 2022
APPROVED! - 13 July 2022

Next up - Naturalisation application!

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 09:39:23 AM »
I tried for 6 days straight and there was no super priority appointments. I ended up just applying standard which I regret.  I didn't realise that when you apply standard you can't book an appointment at a service point straight away. You have to wait another 7 - 10 business days to see if you are invited to use the app. It's only then you can start submitting your documents through the app (if eligible) or then you can book an appointment at a service point if you prefer. So its adding another couple weeks before everything is submitted. I definitely don't want to use the app as I like the document scanning and checking service and I heard the app isn't that great.

My advice is hold out for a priority appointment as long as you can because you don't need to wait to see if you are invited to use the app, you can get the first available appointment you find.  If I would have known about waiting for the invite first. I wouldn't have used the standard service.

I'm not to sure now if I need to update my documents as my timeline is shifted and I don't if the 28 days for documents applies. I hope that makes sense.

• Liked: 3595
Priority Location on Application - ILR
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 04:53:11 PM »
I'm not to sure now if I need to update my documents as my timeline is shifted and I don't if the 28 days for documents applies. I hope that makes sense.

No, the 28-day clock stopped on the date you submitted and paid for the visa.

So, the financial documents (latest payslip, latest bank statement and employer letter) must be dated within the 28 days BEFORE you applied online.

In fact, ALL the documents must be dated BEFORE the date you submitted the online application, because that is your official application date and you have to show you met all the requirements on that date… any documents dated after your application date will not be accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 92
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2022, 05:49:58 PM »
I tried for 6 days straight and there was no super priority appointments. I ended up just applying standard which I regret.  I didn't realise that when you apply standard you can't book an appointment at a service point straight away. You have to wait another 7 - 10 business days to see if you are invited to use the app. It's only then you can start submitting your documents through the app (if eligible) or then you can book an appointment at a service point if you prefer. So its adding another couple weeks before everything is submitted. I definitely don't want to use the app as I like the document scanning and checking service and I heard the app isn't that great.

My advice is hold out for a priority appointment as long as you can because you don't need to wait to see if you are invited to use the app, you can get the first available appointment you find.  If I would have known about waiting for the invite first. I wouldn't have used the standard service.

Ah nightmare. I’m getting worried about this but also about booking a biometric appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Seeing ppl on fb have to wait over a month for a free biometric appointment too! In my mind we want to pay £800 there’d better not be all this waiting!

Good luck - this whole app thing is completely new to me as well. It sounds kind of good on paper though!
Application: April 5 2017
Biometrics: April 13 2017
Received: April 19 2017
Decision email: June 6 2017
Decision: June 8 2017 -- APPROVED! 😊
Arrived in UK: June 24, 2017

FLR(m): Applied standard - 20 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 13 January 2020
Approved for FLR(m)!  Feb 2020

ILR Applied Super Priority - 12 July 2022
Biometrics (got a cancellation!) -13 July 2022
APPROVED! - 13 July 2022