Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR response, I'm panicing a bit.  (Read 239 times)

• Liked: 9
ILR response, I'm panicing a bit.
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:34:31 PM »
I misunderstood the bit about traveling outside of the UK (I thought it meant more than 60 days outside) and I received an email saying

Please can you provide details of your absences from the UK as your passport indicates you have left the UK.

Is that for the full five years? How do I document this?

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR response, I'm panicing a bit.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:23:33 PM »
I misunderstood the bit about traveling outside of the UK (I thought it meant more than 60 days outside) and I received an email saying

Please can you provide details of your absences from the UK as your passport indicates you have left the UK.

Is that for the full five years? How do I document this?

Don't panic, it's good that they've got in touch.

Just make a table with the date you left, your destination and purpose of the journey (business or pleasure basically) and the date you returned.
And I'd apologise for misreading the question.

You'll be fine though.

• Liked: 79
Re: ILR response, I'm panicing a bit.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 03:23:50 PM »
The previous flr(m) app I filled out said list your absences from the uk. The current ILR says any absences over 2 weeks. If you've been out of the UK in the last 2/3 years for more than 2 weeks Id list that or you could be thorough and list everything. Just respond as such and apologies and give say you thought the question was regarding leaving the uk over 60 days. Its fine, I don't think they're trying to catch you out or you would have received a refusal.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab