Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Super priority success and issues  (Read 647 times)

• Liked: 79
Super priority success and issues
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:38:26 AM »
Hi everyone,

I was able to book  super priorty at 1am so its definately possible. Just a  quick question tho, theres an additional document that requires printing at the end called the family declaration. Every time I click on it I get an error message so Im just wondering if its different to the spouses declaration forum. If so Im going to have to raise it with UKVI potentially. Thanks!

• Liked: 28
Re: Super priority success and issues
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 03:39:20 PM »
We had the same problem. The mandatory family declaration form wouldn't load. it just brought up an error message. tried logging in and out a few times to load it.

We managed to get super priority service at 1am too :)

Perhaps @ksand24 or @larrabee might know more about the family declaration and if its the same as the spouse declaration? If is is different, is there somewhere to report that the link isn't working?

USA - UK

Initial Spouse visa approved 1st July 2017
Arrived in UK 3rd July 2017

Next visa approved 28th January 2020

ILR (5 year route) applied 9th June 2022 (Super priority)
Biometrics booked 6th July 2022

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 03:44:46 PM »
We had the same problem. The mandatory family declaration form wouldn't load. it just brought up an error message. tried logging in and out a few times to load it.

We managed to get super priority service at 1am too :)

Perhaps @ksand24 or @larrabee might know more about the family declaration and if its the same as the spouse declaration? If is is different, is there somewhere to report that the link isn't working?

I've logged it with ukvi but was thinking it could be the constant to check forums we had to fill out for flr?

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 08:30:40 PM »
I cant find how to attatch a document so heres a copy and pasted version. This is what I think it might be?

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
You (the applicant) should sign the Part 1 consent, and relevant other parties should
sign Part 2 and 3, where they are relevant to your application. You must send them
with your supporting documents If you fail to do, your application may be refused.
Where any of the information or documentation also relates to someone else (for
example a joint bank account or joint utility bill) you should ask that person or
persons to sign PART 2 of the consent form.
From the applicant
I understand that the Home Office may check whether the information and
documentation that I provide is genuine and correct.
I agree to the provider of the information and documentation telling the Home Office
whether it is genuine and/or correct or in what way(s) (if any) it is not genuine and/or
correct.
I agree to the disclosure to the Home Office of any relevant data (including personal
data) that the provider of the information or documentation holds on me for the
above purpose. If I have not supplied correct information or documentation to the
Home Office the provider may disclose my relevant correct data (including personal
data).
I understand that the information obtained may be used to decide my application and
for related purposes.
I understand that providing information or documentation that is not genuine and/or
correct will normally result in my application (or subsequent applications) being
refused and may lead to my prosecution for a criminal offence.
Name and address of applicant:
Postcode
Signature
Date

If not then it could be the one where your partner/sponsor signs and checks that your married/civil partner and that you intend to stay married after the visa is granted. Not sure.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 02:54:07 PM »
It's been fixed. It's the one confirming applicant and sponsor names and sponsors citizenship status and that you plan to remain together after the visa is granted.

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 02:15:05 PM »
This is going to sound stupid but a few questions from the application. On the application it asks travel history. On the previous FLR m app I made it wanted every country I've traveled. Now it says just include periods of time you've been absent from the UK for 2 weeks or more. Should I still include my travel history as I've got it as an Excel from last application.

Also, do we have to do the consent checks part one and 2 again? I'm assuming not because it wasn't listed as required documentation but just thought I'd ask the question.

Thanks!

• Liked: 107
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 03:52:15 PM »
I've got it in PDF form from a few months ago if anybody wants it?
Feb 2014 - Married
29/04/2014 - Spouse Application Approved
02/05/2014 - Visa Received
09/01/2017 - FLR(M) Granted
22/07/2019 - ILR Granted
05/05/2022 - Citizenship

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 04:20:28 PM »
I've got it in PDF form from a few months ago if anybody wants it?

Ive got the PDFs as well, just didnt know to include them with the application or not since ILR is slightly differenty to FLR(m).

• Liked: 248
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 02:50:04 PM »
Hubby had his biometrics appointment yesterday.  We had priority processing and paid extra (of course!) for them to check and upload documents.  The appointment was for 8am and we had everything crossed for an early approval.

This morning we received an email to say that we had not submitted a declaration regarding the cash savings we were using - as it is in an account solely in my name.  I put a declaration together with my full name, bank account details and confirming that the funds were from a legal source from employment and interest and that the funds could be accessed instantly.  Having signed and dated it, we scanned it and sent it to them.

We had overlooked this requirement as there is no official form.  It is a requirement if you are using the cash savings route.

We received confirmation that the application was successful a couple of hours later.

I can only add my thanks to the experts on this forum for their advice, document checking and moral support, as well as their time and expertise.

And thank you to everyone who has shared their own experiences.  Thank you for suggesting we wait until 1am to apply to get Super Priority.  Thank you for mentioning not being able to print out a necessary form.  Thank you for querying things that were also confusing us so we could learn from you.

I feel as if I am at the Oscar’s and should be wearing a big sparkly dress!

And now onwards to Citizenship!

Good luck everyone.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 04:21:08 PM »
Hubby had his biometrics appointment yesterday.  We had priority processing and paid extra (of course!) for them to check and upload documents.  The appointment was for 8am and we had everything crossed for an early approval.

This morning we received an email to say that we had not submitted a declaration regarding the cash savings we were using - as it is in an account solely in my name.  I put a declaration together with my full name, bank account details and confirming that the funds were from a legal source from employment and interest and that the funds could be accessed instantly.  Having signed and dated it, we scanned it and sent it to them.

We had overlooked this requirement as there is no official form.  It is a requirement if you are using the cash savings route.

We received confirmation that the application was successful a couple of hours later.

I can only add my thanks to the experts on this forum for their advice, document checking and moral support, as well as their time and expertise.

And thank you to everyone who has shared their own experiences.  Thank you for suggesting we wait until 1am to apply to get Super Priority.  Thank you for mentioning not being able to print out a necessary form.  Thank you for querying things that were also confusing us so we could learn from you.

I feel as if I am at the Oscar’s and should be wearing a big sparkly dress!

And now onwards to Citizenship!

Good luck everyone.

Feels great, doesn't it?  ;D

Congratulations Blossom!!!  [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif]

• Liked: 16
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2022, 01:42:36 PM »
I had my biometric appointment, booked with super priority, on Tuesday morning, 14 June, and about six hours later got the email from the Home Office that my application for ILR has been approved. Today, Friday, 17 June, the BRP arrived via TNT. Have started on the citizenship application but it is wonderful to have passed this hurdle. We arrived 23 June 2017.

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2022, 01:44:07 PM »
I had my biometric appointment, booked with super priority, on Tuesday morning, 14 June, and about six hours later got the email from the Home Office that my application for ILR has been approved. Today, Friday, 17 June, the BRP arrived via TNT. Have started on the citizenship application but it is wonderful to have passed this hurdle. We arrived 23 June 2017.

Congratulations!!!  :)

• Liked: 16
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2022, 01:45:59 PM »
Thank you, it feels like a pretty big deal...

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2022, 02:01:44 PM »
Thank you, it feels like a pretty big deal...

It's huge! Enjoy!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab