Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Days outside of UK for naturalisation process ( citizenship)  (Read 227 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello,

I am a Romanian citizen currently with settled status in the UK. I am eligible to apply for citizenship in October and have started to look at the application process. I have passed the life in the UK test and the English test.
In the application it asks for the exact dates in which i have been outside the UK in the past 5 years. I have been on many trips (not more than 450 days) however i cannot remember the exact dates and am afraid i cant remember all of the trips. I do not have any documentation or flight records left from these trips not do i have my old passport that i used for most of these trips.
Does anyone know any other ways of obtaining my travel records or has anyone filled out the application process before and had the same problem?
I've tried contacting the Home Office for answers but can never get through to an actual person.

Would appreciate any help you can give me, thanks!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Days outside of UK for naturalisation process ( citizenship)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 07:11:46 AM »
Hello,

I am a Romanian citizen currently with settled status in the UK. I am eligible to apply for citizenship in October and have started to look at the application process. I have passed the life in the UK test and the English test.
In the application it asks for the exact dates in which i have been outside the UK in the past 5 years. I have been on many trips (not more than 450 days) however i cannot remember the exact dates and am afraid i cant remember all of the trips. I do not have any documentation or flight records left from these trips not do i have my old passport that i used for most of these trips.
Does anyone know any other ways of obtaining my travel records or has anyone filled out the application process before and had the same problem?
I've tried contacting the Home Office for answers but can never get through to an actual person.

Would appreciate any help you can give me, thanks!

Welcome to the forum.  :)

As jimbo said in answer to your last post, I'm not sure there's an easy way of proving time in and out of the UK in these circumstances.
I would try asking on immigrationboards.com  though, as they have a specific EU section so will have seen more of this sort of question.

I'm going to ask if our moderator @phatbeetle can help you change your user name from your email address, for your safety.

Sponsored Links