Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: more evidence for time between application submitted and biometrics (query )  (Read 297 times)

• Liked: 28
Hi. So we submitted our application for ILR on 9th June 2022. (super priority) However, earliest biometrics for us is the 6th July 2022.

my question is: since we will pass another pay day before the biometrics appointment, do we now need to include June 2022 pay slip etc and bank statement.

as when we submitted the application and paid, may pay slip etc was our latest pay day. (so i would assume it only requires the 6-7 months before the application was submitted. not the date of biometrics)

So now that another pay period will pass before the biometrics appointment.

Will we need to include 25th June pay? (Even though application was submitted and paid for on 9th June 2022.).
USA - UK

Initial Spouse visa approved 1st July 2017
Arrived in UK 3rd July 2017

Next visa approved 28th January 2020

ILR (5 year route) applied 9th June 2022 (Super priority)
Biometrics booked 6th July 2022

• Liked: 3595
Hi. So we submitted our application for ILR on 9th June 2022. (super priority) However, earliest biometrics for us is the 6th July 2022.

my question is: since we will pass another pay day before the biometrics appointment, do we now need to include June 2022 pay slip etc and bank statement.

as when we submitted the application and paid, may pay slip etc was our latest pay day. (so i would assume it only requires the 6-7 months before the application was submitted. not the date of biometrics)

So now that another pay period will pass before the biometrics appointment.

Will we need to include 25th June pay? (Even though application was submitted and paid for on 9th June 2022.).

No, the clock for your evidence stopped on the date you submitted your online application, because that is your official application date.

You have to show that you met all the requirements on 9th Juneā€¦
which means you cannot submit any documents dated after 9th June 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 28
Perfect. Thats what I thought! :) Thank you!!
USA - UK

Initial Spouse visa approved 1st July 2017
Arrived in UK 3rd July 2017

Next visa approved 28th January 2020

ILR (5 year route) applied 9th June 2022 (Super priority)
Biometrics booked 6th July 2022

Sponsored Links