Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Priority or Super Priority for Set(0)/ILR App?  (Read 384 times)

• Liked: 5
Priority or Super Priority for Set(0)/ILR App?
« on: July 02, 2022, 09:30:51 PM »
Hi All,

I've been on the immigration boards and the turnaround times for even priority and super priority don't seem that great. Any positive experiences? I need to get my ILR app (from a Tier 2 visa/5-year route) approved asap as I travel overseas frequently for work. I'm debating if I want to cough up the extra £300 to go super priority, but I'll admit I'd be pretty upset if it then took a long time to get things processed and my new BRP in hand.

I think my immigration case should be pretty simple. Certainly have not had any issue with previous applications, so I've no reason to believe that I wouldn't be a good candidate for the faster routes.

TIA!

• Liked: 3589
Re: Priority or Super Priority for Set(0)/ILR App?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 09:38:47 PM »
For SET(O) applications you have 2 options:

£500 Super Priority for a decision within 5 working days of biometrics

Or

£800 Super Priority for a decision within 24 hours (well, by end of next working day)

And then the BRP is delivered within 7-10 days of the decision.

I’m not sure how they are doing with the £500 service because I only know of recent experiences with the £800 24-hour Super Priority as most people on the forum apply under SET(M) and are only eligible for the £800 service, not the £500 one.

In the £800 cases though, people have been getting their visa decision within about 5 hours of biometrics and have received their BRP within about 5 days.

So, if you need the visa ASAP and you can afford it, it may be worth going for the £800 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 5
Re: Priority or Super Priority for Set(0)/ILR App?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 11:25:06 PM »
For SET(O) applications you have 2 options:

£500 Super Priority for a decision within 5 working days of biometrics

Or

£800 Super Priority for a decision within 24 hours (well, by end of next working day)

And then the BRP is delivered within 7-10 days of the decision.

I’m not sure how they are doing with the £500 service because I only know of recent experiences with the £800 24-hour Super Priority as most people on the forum apply under SET(M) and are only eligible for the £800 service, not the £500 one.

In the £800 cases though, people have been getting their visa decision within about 5 hours of biometrics and have received their BRP within about 5 days.

So, if you need the visa ASAP and you can afford it, it may be worth going for the £800 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's useful to know! I'll wait to see if anyone with experience applying on the Set(O) route can reply. I just got a bit scared reading the "timelines" on the immigration board forum as it seemed like many people using either priority or super priority routes had delays to their visa processing (e.g. 1-2 months instead of 1-5 days). It's a lot of money to spend if you don't get the service promised.

Sponsored Links