Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: just about ready for ILR  (Read 280 times)

• Liked: 19
just about ready for ILR
« on: July 03, 2022, 03:41:54 AM »
Hi, The SET(M) form is complete now up to the declaration part near the end.
I just want to clarify, once I do that part and move on to the payment section and hopefully pay for priority or super priority (whats the difference?) I still have time to submit the documents.
So for example if I submit then get a biometric appt a month later I've still got a while to submit the docs, is that correct?
so, two qustions really, difference between priority and super priority
and by when must the docs be uploaded?

Cheers

• Liked: 3596
Re: just about ready for ILR
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 08:05:58 AM »
Hi, The SET(M) form is complete now up to the declaration part near the end.
I just want to clarify, once I do that part and move on to the payment section and hopefully pay for priority or super priority (whats the difference?) I still have time to submit the documents.
So for example if I submit then get a biometric appt a month later I've still got a while to submit the docs, is that correct?
so, two qustions really, difference between priority and super priority
and by when must the docs be uploaded?

Cheers
For SET(M) applications, there is only one option:

Super Priority for £800 which gets a decision within 24 hours of biometrics (by the end of the next working day).

The Priority option is not available to people applying for ILR under SET(M), so it won’t be given as an option for you anyway.

Documents must be upload no less than 2 days before your biometrics appointment, so they have them in advance of the appointment - if they are uploaded less than 2 days before they will not be submitted into the system until after your appointment.

Remember though that all documents must be dated BEFORE the date you submit and pay for the visa… so you should not submit the online application until you have every document in your hands and ready to upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 19
Re: just about ready for ILR
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 02:42:31 PM »
Cheers, handy to know about the document dates, just waiting for a bank statement, its on it's way but best wait until I see it I guess.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab