Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR-M - Confirmation of Employment/Payslip Verification letter from employer  (Read 455 times)

• Liked: 5
I'm having a bit of an issue obtaining the confirmation of employment/payslip verification letter from my employer for my FLR-M extension application.

The HR advisor for my company needs to post this out to me (they are in another part of the UK) and it looks like they either havn't done this (even though they said they did) or it's been lost by Royal Mail (unlikely as they've never lost my mail before as far as I'm aware).

They have however emailed me a scan of this letter which I assume should be fine to upload, however I've read on this forum that you should really have the physical copy of the letter by the time the application is submitted in case the Home Office requests to see it.

As the deadline to submit my application is fast approaching (next week), I may need to get someone who actually works in the same office as me to write this letter instead.

My question is therefore, from the perspective of the Home Office, what employee within my organisation would be acceptable to provide this letter to me ? Would my Contact Centre Team Leader suffice or should it be someone higher up like the Operations Manager or Head of Contact Centre ? Or should it really be someone from HR if at all possible ? There may be an actual HR employee on site but I would have to enquire about this.

I have in fact previously submitted a successful application where I provided a payslip verification from the Office Manager of my partners employer and this was accepted.

• Liked: 3595
The scan of the employer letter from HR is fine.

Because of Covid, the majority of people have been submitting electronic copies of employer letters and no one has had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 5
The scan of the employer letter from HR is fine.

Because of Covid, the majority of people have been submitting electronic copies of employer letters and no one has had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, that's perfect, thanks so much for your advice with this.

As I had assumed that the scan of the letter already provided to me will probably be fine and as obtaining the actual physical signed letter in time may turn into a bit of a drama, this is certainly good news indeed !!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 08:50:51 PM by washtenaw »

• Liked: 3595
As I had assumed that the scan of the letter already provided to me will probably be fine and as obtaining the actual physical signed letter in time may turn into a bit of a drama, this is certainly good news indeed !!!

As long as the scanned letter is dated within the 28 days before your online application date, it will be fine.

And even if you did still receive the physical letter, you would need to scan it yourself anyway, so having a scanned copy already emailed to you actually saves you a step in the upload process.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab