Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR extension - expedited service  (Read 382 times)

• Liked: 2
FLR extension - expedited service
« on: September 29, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »
Hello all,

After thinking I'd made a mess of my documents last time, we are finally ready to submit our FLR extension. My husband wants to pay for the expedited service so we were just wondering if this comes up as an option after you have submitted the application? I'd read somewhere that you have to apply for the expedited service through another website other than the gov website.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Liked: 3589
Re: FLR extension - expedited service
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 01:39:21 PM »
Hello all,

After thinking I'd made a mess of my documents last time, we are finally ready to submit our FLR extension. My husband wants to pay for the expedited service so we were just wondering if this comes up as an option after you have submitted the application? I'd read somewhere that you have to apply for the expedited service through another website other than the gov website.

Thanks in advance! :)
No, Super Priority can only be purchased on the gov.uk website at the time you submit and pay for the online application.

If it is still available when you go to submit the application, it will come up as an option to purchase (either Standard or Super Priority processing).

If it is no longer available for that day when you try to submit and the only option is Standard processing, you will need to try again on another day until it gives you the option to purchase Super Priority.

There are only a limited number of Super Priority slots released each day (about 50), so you need to get in quick if you want to snag oneā€¦ they currently release them at 1am each night, so best bet is to log on at that time to submit the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab