Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR (M)  (Read 753 times)

• Liked: 5
ILR (M)
« on: October 18, 2022, 06:54:21 AM »
Morning all, funny how this visa thing comes round all too quickly. My husbands current visa expires at the beginning of April, originally arrived in the UK on 14 October 2017 so I believe we can do the visa any time from now.
I am commencing a new job mid November, we aren’t looking to apply until the New Year as completely forgot the life in the UK test needed to be done, how would only being in new employment for 4 months affect the visa, would I need anything from previous employment? Panicking about taking a new job and if I should pull out of it will affect getting ILR.
Thanks everyone as always  :)

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR (M)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 07:18:05 AM »
Morning all, funny how this visa thing comes round all too quickly. My husbands current visa expires at the beginning of April, originally arrived in the UK on 14 October 2017 so I believe we can do the visa any time from now.
I am commencing a new job mid November, we aren’t looking to apply until the New Year as completely forgot the life in the UK test needed to be done, how would only being in new employment for 4 months affect the visa, would I need anything from previous employment? Panicking about taking a new job and if I should pull out of it will affect getting ILR.
Thanks everyone as always  :)

If you will meet the requirement using 12 months of income, you can apply under category B.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1039148/1.7_-_Financial_requirement.pdf

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 04:58:37 PM »
Hope everyone is managing ok with the cold!

After some help as my anxiety is getting the better of me!

My husband is due to apply for his ILR before 4th April (still waiting to pass his life in the uk test)

As said before I started a new job on the 14th November, we won’t apply for the ILR until I have been signed off of my probationary period (3months)
The company I work for works in periods not months so it would be 13 pays not 12, but my question is how can I do a letter from my new employee if it won’t cover the whole 6 month period?
Do I need a letter from my previous employer as well?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 05:40:45 PM »
Hope everyone is managing ok with the cold!

After some help as my anxiety is getting the better of me!

My husband is due to apply for his ILR before 4th April (still waiting to pass his life in the uk test)

As said before I started a new job on the 14th November, we won’t apply for the ILR until I have been signed off of my probationary period (3months)
The company I work for works in periods not months so it would be 13 pays not 12, but my question is how can I do a letter from my new employee if it won’t cover the whole 6 month period?
Do I need a letter from my previous employer as well?
Since you won’t have been at the job for 6 months yet, you’ll need to apply under Category B, for which you have to meet the following criteria:

1) you have a current job paying at least £18,600 but have been employed there for less than 6 months

2) you have earned at least £18,600 in total before tax in the last 12 months

And the documents you need to provide are:

- All the payslips you received in the last 12 months from your new and previous jobs
- 12 full months of bank statements showing the deposit of every single payslip
- a letter from your new employer stating all the required employment details and verifying the payslips if they were issued electronically
- your new job contract
- your May 2022 P60
- if the payslips from your previous job(s) were issued electronically, you need a letter from each previous employer verifying the payslips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 05:48:28 PM »
The letter from my previous employer what detail does it need?

Is it the usual
Employed as ….. salary ……
Contract terminated on …….
They confirm the payslips submitted in support of the application are authentic..
Then the date of the payslips listed with the gross and net

And when can this be done? Can I ask them for this now as I have received my final pay?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2022, 06:14:48 PM »
The letter from my previous employer what detail does it need?

Is it the usual
Employed as ….. salary ……
Contract terminated on …….
They confirm the payslips submitted in support of the application are authentic..
Then the date of the payslips listed with the gross and net

No, it just needs to verify the authenticity of the payslips.

If the payslips are not electronic, you do not need any letter at all from the previous employer.

And when can this be done? Can I ask them for this now as I have received my final pay?

To be on the safe side, I would have the letter written and dated no more than 28 days before you submit the online application for ILR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 05:20:03 PM »
Hello ☺️
Back to finding paperwork as my other dates were completely wrong, please can someone advise as we moved house in October but we need correspondence from Sept 20, I have a letter from the solicitor addressed to our previous house with regards to professional fees for the purchase of our new home. Will this be ok? do we need anything else from our previous address.

Documents we have for correspondence are Sept 20 - March 23

Sept 20 - joint previous address letter from solicitor
Feb 21 - joint energy statement
July 21 - Mr W CC statement Mrs W tax code notice
Dec 21 - joint energy tariff change
May 22 - joint water bill
Oct 22 - joint water bill
Mar 23 - when something arrives

Sponsored Links