Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Is It Me?  (Read 1846 times)

• Liked: 0
Is It Me?
« on: March 21, 2023, 10:41:58 PM »
As a Newbie I still can't figure out how this site works!  Why is it that when I select "inbox" Only one message shows and it's always the same one? I intuitively expect ALL messages to show in my Inbox.  Why is it that when I want to reply to a message I intuitively expect a reply bar to appear underneath the respective message wirh a "reply" button there as well?  Is it me or is there little that is intuitive with the layout of this forum?

• Liked: 6110
Re: Is It Me?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 02:09:14 AM »
As a Newbie I still can't figure out how this site works!  Why is it that when I select "inbox" Only one message shows and it's always the same one? I intuitively expect ALL messages to show in my Inbox.  Why is it that when I want to reply to a message I intuitively expect a reply bar to appear underneath the respective message wirh a "reply" button there as well?  Is it me or is there little that is intuitive with the layout of this forum?

What are you trying to do?

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 10:41:15 AM »
After spending a great deal of time fumbling around with searching attempts to SOMETIMES be able to reply to a question I only just noticed  my logins have been as a "guest" despite having a prior validation. I don't know what's going on so for resolving this issue---maybe it's me--- I sent an email off to  the UKY moderators.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 11:55:41 AM by Square Pin »

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 10:50:26 AM »
Since texting my last message I looked at my Profile idetails and discoverd it was incomplete --DHUUUU

I also just realized my desktop shortcut needed to be revised from "Guest" to "Verified"  again --DHUUUU   IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!--- I put it down to my age ---that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 12:00:32 PM by Square Pin »

• Liked: 718
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 01:30:28 PM »
Since texting my last message I looked at my Profile idetails and discoverd it was incomplete --DHUUUU

I also just realized my desktop shortcut needed to be revised from "Guest" to "Verified"  again --DHUUUU   IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!--- I put it down to my age ---that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Sounds like you have it all sorted now?
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab