Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Incorrect Address on Payslips (ILR)  (Read 383 times)

• Liked: 10
Incorrect Address on Payslips (ILR)
« on: May 09, 2023, 09:06:18 AM »
Hello! Hopefully my last time having to go through this nonsense :)

My address on my payslips was incorrect (showing my old address) for two of my payslips that I am sending in... is this going to give me issues? I moved to my new place in sept 2021 and as of last november/december it still had my old address on them... do you think i should ask my employer if they can update them or to include in my letter that the address on their was incorrect?
Application submitted: December 25
Biometrics Complete: January 5
Documents sent: January 5 (priority)
Confirmation Email (after a slight panic attack inducing misstep from UPS): Jan 10
Decision Email: February 20
Passport returned: February 22 APPROVED!

• Liked: 56
Re: Incorrect Address on Payslips (ILR)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 08:24:10 AM »
First - I just want to double check that you sent your changes to circumstances form to the Home Office for your new address when you move?

Secondly - payslip errors happen all the time. Its not a big deal, but you just have to have a letter addressing the situation from your employer. We had loads of stupid little mistakes on my husband's payslips because his work used a really shoddy accounting company for payroll. The office manager (closest thing the organisation has to HR as its tiny) just wrote a letter addressing/explaining all of them. Can just say it was a clerical error or something that changing your address in the system was delayed but that your managers were aware of your address change from the time it happened.

If in doubt, write an explanation letter.
Engaged: June 2014
Married: July 30 2014
Visa Application Received in UK: Nov. 27 2014
Visa granted: Dec 12 2014
Moves to UK: Jan 30th 2015

Sponsored Links