Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Citizenship application  (Read 241 times)

• Liked: 4
Citizenship application
« on: August 13, 2023, 04:56:38 PM »
So we’ve gone ahead and completed the application and booked another biometric appointment (assuming no response to our earlier question here meant we were correct in our assumptions).

Checking your documentation list we see “consent for verification checks form” listed, we cannot see this anywhere on the application as a download…where can we find it if it’s needed?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: Citizenship application
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 05:21:04 PM »
So we’ve gone ahead and completed the application and booked another biometric appointment (assuming no response to our earlier question here meant we were correct in our assumptions).

Checking your documentation list we see “consent for verification checks form” listed, we cannot see this anywhere on the application as a download…where can we find it if it’s needed?

Thanks

Matt's thread might be of help.

https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=100371.0

• Liked: 4
Re: Citizenship application
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 06:12:07 PM »

Thanks

Matt's thread might be of help.

https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=100371.0
Thanks for responding, that thread definitely answers my question of a few weeks back and confirms we didn’t mess up. The consent for verification checks form remains something of a mystery with folks listing and not listing it. We’re going to go with the most recent post and not supply it.

Sponsored Links